15

It was lunch time and Yunho was at school. It was a Friday. Today was the day Yunho and his friends would get ice cream. They were all congregated at their lunch table.

"Ahhhh I'm excited." San cheered bouncing in wooyoungs lap.

"Hey quit bouncing." Wooyoung groaned in annoyance.

"Haha I can't wait to eat yummy ice cream." San didn't respond but got off his lap.

"We all can't wait san. Calm down." Hongjoong shook his head.

"Let the kid be happy." Seonghwa said.

Yeosang walked up and hugged Seonghwa. Hongjoong rolled his eyes.

"Hi Seonghwa." Yeosang said cutely sitting with him.

"You're not making me jealous." Mingi laughed and stood up to throw his food out.

"This has nothing to do with you." Yeosang said with a shrug.

"Wait are y'all like officially done?" San asked surprise.

Yeosang only nodded.

"Damn yeo, I'm sorry." Wooyoung said, knowing how much yeosang liked Mingi.

"No I'm not upset at all actually." Yeosang said quickly.

Mingi shook his head and sat back with Yunho.

"Where's Jongho at anyways?" Seonghwa asked.

"Probably with a special someone~" San teased only receiving confused expressions.

"I'm here! But I have bad news." Jongho said coming to the table.

Everyone turned their attention to Jongho. "Well.. I have soccer practice today. We have a game soon." Jongho said with a frown.

"No! Jongho tell your coach you can't go."  San pouted.

"It doesn't work like that. He has to go. Coach Oh is really strict anyways." Wooyoung said.

"Oh it's okay Jongho. Soccer is important." Seonghwa said sweetly.

Jongho frowned and sat at the table.

"I'll get you some ice cream Jongho. I'll bring it to you after." Yunho said patting Jongho on the shoulder.

"Okay!!" Jongho cheered cutely.

The bell rang and it was time to get back to class. The students walked back to class from the lunch room. After class they headed out to get their ice cream. They went to a small ice cream parlor. Everyone ordered their favorite ice cream. They pushed together some tables and gathered up some chairs for all of them.

"Ooo yum. My favorite ice cream." San said sitting in a chair next to Wooyoung.

"Ew is that... mint chocolate chip?" Hongjoong scoffed.

"Mhm." San said licking the ice cream off his spoon.

"Ew. That's disgusting." Hongjoong complained.

"What? It's good." San shrugged.

"Why is it green?" Hongjoong stuck out his tongue in disgust.

"Leave him alone. You eat your ice cream." Wooyoung said defending san.

"Why would you eat milk and toothpaste?" Hongjoong continued to tease.

"You just like to complain huh?" Wooyoung bit back.

"Would you eat it?" Hongjoong asked.

"Well.. I don't bully people who do." Wooyoung rolled his eyes.