Chapter 18

The plane ride was filled with Alice telling the girls what the Volturi is well more so Jane then Bella

The plane ride was filled with Alice telling the girls what the Volturi is well more so Jane then Bella. Jane just nodded slowly as if she were paying attention but it reminded her of schools history class.... Another topic besides math that Jane loathed. Alice was chatting Jane away as Bella sat glumly in her seat on the fact her BFF returned and wasn't so enthused to talk to her. When Alice finished she looked to Jane for any form of interest but all she got was a quick look and a monotone, "Intense." Before she looked out the window. Alice sat in the middle and tried to hide her disappointment by speaking with Bella. Who was eager to ask all about what they had been doing when not around her.

Jane just rolled her eyes and decided to sleep and ignore their loud yammering. Everyone in the underground was still a buzz from the airport and their last conversation with Paul. They couldn't even use the phone behind Janes back due to being on the plane. Others.... especially Hammerhead didn't mind  the fact things had been left at such a tense point. But the body itself felt .... Sad. Jane was secretly a mess her heart hurt, the weird tugging in her stomach made her feel nauseous, and she had a pounding headache from everyone discussing and arguing in the underground. At one point she went to her station allowing someone to take surface for a bit.

It was baby doll who stared at Alice with pure fascination as Bella chugged energy drinks to stay awake scared it was all a dream. "....... Your really pretty." Baby doll said biting her nail shyly as Alice smiled warmly all attention on her and her adorable pig tails. "My names Alice, and who is this little cutie." She gushed making baby doll giggle and blush looking away and putting her hands in her lap. "I'm a baby doll duh." She laughed again softly making Alice nod with a smile. "And your name is?" She asked again at her child like antics making baby doll laugh again getting dirty looks from passengers trying to sleep. "Babydoll silly." She giggled and this time a middle aged man in front of the trio stood up and glared at her with beady eyes.

"Listen lady it's midnight so if you would mind shutting your trap so we can sleep it would be greatly appreciated." He huffed sitting down in his seat. Baby doll had tears doll her eyes but before they could soak the plane floor Hammerhead came forward. Alice could easily see she was no longer dealing with the child like personality and back to the aggressive personality she met at the Swan residence . "LISTEN HERE FUCK FACE I WILL MAKE YOU SHUT YOUR FUCKING TRAP." Hammerhead yelled at full volume and even jumped over the seat giving the man a few good punches to the face. Even with her vampire strength Alice couldn't pull hammerhead off the man. He soon began begging for her to stop as his middle aged wife screamed for security. Hammerhead was soon being grabbed at by two men making her knock them out, one with a head bunt and the second with a kick to the balls and knee to the head. The entire time she screamed for them not to touch her making Alice suspicious but not say anything.

As Hammerhead huffed and sat back in her seat Alice looked at her with concern. How hadn't she seen that was gonna happen? Hell it was like she could only see half of what Jane was gonna do. Well except this was Hammerhead not Jane, making Alice realize she couldn't predict it because she was only looking for Janes decisions not everyone in her heads. It was a blind spot that made Alice annoyed but she wouldn't voice it and instead let the human girl sleep. Bella however made sure to stay awake and cut the whole time making Hammerhead wake up and give a dirty look here and there. Bella knew better then to piss off Hammerhead so she soon stopped and just looked jumpy around the plane for the next hours.