Chapter 22

"I swear to god if you say that pathetic girls name one more time I'm gonna jerk a knot so far up your ass you can taste it

"I swear to god if you say that pathetic girls name one more time I'm gonna jerk a knot so far up your ass you can taste it." Hammerhead seethed as she sat close to Paul only because Jane had been there prior. "She is your cousin how can you- you know what I forgot I was about to try talking to someone similar to a wall." Jacob spat as Hammerhead punched the table harshly and stood up looming over it. "If your gonna sit here and try and tell me I'm stubborn take a look in the mirror you filthy pig. Or better yet we could go and take this outside so I can give you something to be sad about." She snapped as Emily merely served muffins used to Hammerheads constant anger.

"Okay. Then let's go outside then." Jacob stood up also trying to call her bluff, she constantly told him she'd knock him out and he constantly would scoff in her face. Maybe today he wanted to end her empty threats... if they were empty. "Alright let's go." Hammerhead said pumped up and running outside excited as Paul tan after her worried. Jacob soon came stalking outside staring her down, he didn't even want to shift he just wanted to teach Jane or whoever a lesson. The two stood face to face as Paul soon stood in between them with his back to hammerhead who grabbed. "Your Janes boyfriend not mine so back the fuck up and let me teach this mutt some commands." She said sickly sweet as she referred to him as a dog. He growled lowly at this but just stood with his arms crossed, Paul wouldn't move so Hammerhead moved him.

It took one slight push and Paul was off to the side surprising Jacob that she actually was able to move a wolf like that. But he was cocky- he was supposed to be the alpha of the pack after all. Hammerhead charged at him as he stood there trying his hardest to keep his feet planted. But hammerhead didn't simply push him, she punched him in the stomach and sent him flying further then she had pushed Pail. He landed with a loud oof noise as Hammerhead smirked as all the boys laughed. "That's right lay down boy." She locked with a cruel laugh before sauntering inside as Jacob slowly stood up with a groan.

If matters couldn't be worse Paul came up to him as he was trying to get up and kicked him over before running inside after Hammerhead. Jane was back now and simply eating a muffin confused why Jacob was glaring at her as he came in. She came to back in her usual chair and couldn't really recall anything in between when hammerhead came forward. In fact she assumed he was just pissy hammerhead said something about pale face Bella.

Jane never forgave Jacob because simply.... He didn't even say a simple sorry to her. At least Paul had the guts to say it although Jane realizes now maybe the imprint bond is the cause of that. Jacob cared more for her cousin then her, anybody could see it. Besides the girl had a literal death wish as she wanted to be changed. That's why Jacobs moping now, because Bella admitted she was changing after graduation. "Damn hammerhead kicked your ass." Jared laughed as he came in making Jane go wide eyed before snickering to herself. Jacob gave her a dirty look as Paul simply smirked before putting an arm around the back of her chair. He was very careful with his touches sometimes it seemed he was even too cautious. Not that Jane minded she found it endearing when his arm would brush hers and he'd look to her to make sure it was okay.