Chapter 23

Bella was actually out of Edwards ass for once and hanging out with the pack

Bella was actually out of Edwards ass for once and hanging out with the pack. Jane was pleasantly surprised but that didn't change the fact Jacob was still a stick in Bella's ass either. It was like a communal stick up ass's and that's what she said to the full room with both Bella and Jacob inside it.

The pack howling with laughter, Paul laughing the loudest as he kept a firm arm around the back of Janes chair. Both Jacob and Bella looked unimpressed and soon left the room to go for a walk. "So your not gonna invite us to your Cullens Grade party mashup.... Thingy." Jared stammered unsure what to call it a regular graduation party was out of the question for the murderous monsters in his and the packs eyes.

Jane let out a snort that was very unlady like as she rolled her eyes. "I'm not going to that snooze fest. Besides I don't want to become the fruit punch like Bella did at her birthday party." Jane said making all the boys laugh in Bella's expense having heard the story through Jake in the mind link. Paul however didn't laugh and now wore an upset glare at the thought of Jane being a human juice pouch for those deviants.

"We could always throw you a grad party Jane. Jared and Paul are graduating this year too. Not for a few more weeks but- it could be fun." Emily smiled as a Jane more so grimaced hating attention. "Actually grad night I might spend with just Charlie and Paul at my house. My uncles pretty upset Bella's gonna ditch him after we have a celebration dinner at the diner." Jane says with clear annoyance for her cousin.  "Mmmm then maybe we could do it a different day. Just the council and pack, it could be just a regular bonfire." Emily explained and Jane went with it knowing Emily was relentless besides Paul told her the woman cooked a whole buffet when it came to these things.

Also that Jacob's dad Billy told the tribes past legends and some of them could be 'spooky'. He even made a joke of her needed him for protection but- she just gave him a look saying that more then likely wouldn't happen. "Well we better get going-" Paul interrupted excitedly standing up and looking at Jane like she was forgetting something.

They had made plans to try making out again after how well yesterday had gone. Of course if Jane changed her mind Paul would happily be okay with just some one on one hanging out. Jane tried to hide her blush as she stood but- Paul's thoughts had been projected through the pack late last night during his patrol with blabbermouths Quil and Seth. Everyone snickered quietly as they left and Paul smiled proudly before leading her to his truck. Jane giving the others dirty looks before leaving making them look a bit freighted by her and what they knew was hidden inside her.

"Your uncle home?" Paul asked as Jane nodded making him smirk. "Guess I can climb through your window then? Like the princes in fairytales." He said broadly making Jane look at him funny. "I'm not a princess needing to be saved all the time.... That's Bella. I'd be the evil stepsister that poisons the dress and steals the apples from the princess." Jane shrugged as Paul look befuddled by her VERY mixed up fairytales.