Chpater 34

The sun was mostly set by now as the full moon rose up in the sky slowly, Jane looked away from Paul's intense stare to the moon

The sun was mostly set by now as the full moon rose up in the sky slowly, Jane looked away from Paul's intense stare to the moon. A humored smile on her lips before looking to Paul with a giggle. "A full moon huh? Isn't that irony at its finest." Jane laughs looking how the moon cast its reflection in the water. Jane was certainly more of a moon person then a sun, she always loved the dark.

"I think it's perfect." Paul says wrapping his arms around Jane and pulling her into his lap on the beach.

His nose buries into the side of her neck already leaving nibbles and kisses. Jane hums and leans into it before abruptly standing and holding her hands out to help Paul up.

He looks confused but allowed her to lead him to the dark water that would probably scare most people. Jane leads Paul behind her until it comes up to under her clothed breasts. She wraps his arms around her and just stares at the moon. It really had to be one of the most beautiful things she would ever see in her lifetime.

"Its- breathtaking." Jane mutters which a human probably would have missed due to the slight waves but Paul heard it clear as day. He smirked into her hair making Jane roll her eyes already knowing the cheesy line he'd say before he said it. "Not as breathtakingly beautiful as you." He says into her ear making Jane smile and shake her head as he chuckled lowly.

"Your cheesy." Jane says with a grin making Paul turn her away from the moon. Jane had been wrong about the moon being the most beautiful thing she'd seen. In that moment seeing Paul in that moon light staring at her like he was had to be the most beautiful things she had ever seen.

"I'm now your cheesy husband because you love it." Paul informs with a cocky smirk as Jane nods. Because she really did love it, she really loved him.

⚠️TW SEXUAL SCENES AHEAD!!!!⚠️

Jane pressed her lips to him eagerly making his hands go to her ass and lift her up against him. She could already feel something poking her down below, unbeknownst to her he had this boner since the moment he saw her in that bikini.

Paul slowly walks them towards the beach laying on the giant towel they had laid down earlier. His body hovers over her own as his lips just completely devour hers and his tongue asking for permission by rubbing her bottom lip.

Jane accepted it easily feeling herself pant from beneath him, his hands running down her body touching all her bare skin. Her legs unwrap from around his waist as he moves down her body with kisses. Jane feels her back arching especially as she feels his large calloused fingers untying her bikini top.

Her nipples immediately hard by the cold night air that hits them, Jane moans as Paul clamps onto one and rubs the other.

If anyone had ever told Jane she would have enjoyable sex when she was older she would have laughed in their face.