Chapter 33

Jane was spending the night before her wedding at the Cullens and she felt absolutely unsettled

Jane was spending the night before her wedding at the Cullens and she felt absolutely unsettled. She lay in a queen sized bed in a quest room staring at the ceiling trying to register she was getting married in less then 24 hours. She kept tossing and turning trying every thing to sleep but she couldn't.

"Your constant thrashing is making it hard to focus on my reality tv show." Rosalie says from the door way making Jane jump away and sigh.

"I can't fucking sleep. I mean- how can I? I'm getting married tomorrow.... I'm gonna make a fucking idiot of myself." Jane sighs running her hands aggressively through her hair.

Rosalie laughs an angelic noise making Janes eyes narrow at her with hostility.

"You'll be fine. Trust me if something detrimental were truly happening Alice would be in here right now warning you. Although.... If you stay up any longer she might come do that anyway." Hearing her adoptive sister getting antsy in the living room as Jane flopped dramatically on the bed.

"......are you trying comfort me or make me more nervous?" Jane asks making Rosalie scoff and shake her head but she wore a smile.

"I simply was checking on you. There's no need to be worried Jane. That mut- Paul. He really loves you. And even if you did make a complete and utter fool of yourself you know he wouldn't be any less happy. He'd probably do something to one up you- or threaten the crowd." Rosalie caught herself calling Paul a mutt but the rest of her words make Jane ease into the mattress.

The she vamp was right.

"Yeah I guess your right..... don't let that go to your dumb blonde head." Jane spat making the vampire once again laugh but her eyes were a bit colder about it.

"Goodnight Jane." Rosalie says before closing the door and leaving making Jane mutter a bitter goodnight. Her eyes close and she finally is able to sleep, but it was all nightmares of her missing the wedding and over sleeping. Or her having to make a speech and paint her teeth.

When Jane woke up in the morning due to the sunlight she felt herself sighing and rubbing her eyes that still had the usual dark circles.

"Geez you look terrible." Alice says with a straight face making Janes nose scrunch and for her to give Alice a once over. "So do you- corpse ass bit-" Jane goes to sneer but Alice waved a hand.

They didn't have time for this.

"Come on let's get you in the shower so we can blow dry and style your hair." Alice instructs making Jane huff still exhausted but follow the vampires words. She didn't want to look a mess or smell bad on her wedding day.

When Jane stepped out the room she had just slept in looked completely different as her dress hanged on the door and a makeup station was set up neatly.