Chapter 31

*IM CHANGING THE TIMELINE OF WHEN BREAKING DAWN TAKES PLACE BY THE WAY TO ADD MORE TO THE STORY*

Jane and Paul began to live their adult lives with both working and spending their free time together

Jane and Paul began to live their adult lives with both working and spending their free time together. They still hung out with the group but they tended to go home and spend more quality time together. Jane and Paul were slowly going further and further whenever they made out letting Jane know at any moment they'd probably go all the way.

She was nervous.... But ready.

Alice even was helping to prepare for Janes wedding which was before Bella's and a lot less extravagant. Jane didn't want anything crazy she literally only wanted the pack, Charlie, Bella, and the Cullens there for her side.

Paul had some more options but the one person he really didn't want to invite was his dad. His dad was already pissed Paul had moved out and already gotten his own house. It made his blood boil to see his son doing better then he had at that age.

Alice said that Paul's dad would cause a scene at the wedding if he did come so it was agreed by everyone that he not be invited. And that security aka the Cullens be on the look out for him if he tried to come anyway.

Jane was relieved since she didn't like the man one bit, how he had pushed her boundaries and touched her so freely. If it hadn't been Paul's dad she would have throat punched him that night. She didn't even let the pack hug her, only Charlie and Paul.

"I hate it." Jane huffs laying on Paul's bare chest as he laughs, they were watching some horror movie on the couch. Jane was talking about having to wear a wedding dress, her and Bella were both going shopping with the Cullen girls and the wolf girls that night.

"You don't have to go." Paul says while smiling softly at her knowing Alice would try to drag the girl there she was quite the wedding planner.

Very crazy in Paul's opinion.

"I wish I could just wear this and a veil and call it a day. Plus Leah and Emily would help drag me there." Jane huffs making Paul chuckle. Janes bridesmaids were Emily, Alice, Leah and Bella. Rosalie as well, her and Jane had been getting closer as they planned the wedding.

Jane even learned of her and Rosalie's.... similar pasts. Plus they were both raging bitches so she figured it was a friendship made to happen.

"You can wear whatever you want Jane I won't mind. You'll look good in anything you wear." He says with a smirk at the cheesy line making Jane groan and push his face away.

The wolf boy just laughed as he didn't take it personal and knew she secretly liked it. And she did making the girl roll her eyes but smile at him.

"Paul?..... when did you want to uh- have our first time?" Jane asks making the boys face go red and stare at her wide eyed. "I uh- just whenever your ready Jane. I don't mind waiting even after the wedding if I have to." He says it genuinely making her smile and slowly tell him she in fact was ready.