Chapter 4

Jacob Black had heard about Jane from Charlie and his father

Jacob Black had heard about Jane from Charlie and his father. He believed the 'powers' he was told she possessed were fake. In fact he thought it was a prank until the very second he noticed Janes under eyes were almost unnaturally dark. He also didn't miss the fact she grabbed one of Charlie's beers and was staring him and his father down but more so him.

"Hi you must be Jane I'm Jacob but you can call me Jake." He said sincerely sticking his hand out a little too quickly for Hammerheads liking as the host body flinched from the sudden movement. "I don't shake." Hammerhead said heatedly before chugging the beer and crushing the empty can in one go. "And I'm hammerhead." She said with an edge that didn't sound like a threat. She was clearly pissed off about something that had happened inside the forest.

"That's alright what ever makes you comfortable, this is my father Billy black." He said awkwardly making hammerhead just give a simple head nod before making her way up the stairs. Billy had been told by Sam that Paul Lahote imprinted on the girl.....boy did he have his work handed to him.

Jacob found the young girl attractive and interesting but a little to crazy for his liking. So he just decided to stick with Bella especially finding out that the Cullens left town. His crush on Bella seemed to finally have a shot but he would wait until Bella is ready.
———————————————

The next day had begun and Jane had found Bella looking out the window with no emotion

The next day had begun and Jane had found Bella looking out the window with no emotion. "Bella, I'm sorry about what happened. But a guy isn't worth this." She snorted trying get her cousin to open up but received no words, not even a glance. "I don't have any experience in this type of thing personally but Miranda. She was one of my personalities......... before I arrived that is. She too had her heart broken. That's how I was made, Jane your cousin?" She asked trying to get any response but got nothing.

Of course Dr Harrison was stating medical facts about depression as Jane suppressed her. She didn't want Harrison forcing Bella out of this state if this was how she truly felt. Next came baby doll, she began crying telling Bella she was making her sad by being sad. He tears were pouring out like a fountain having being a doll with tears. The floor was soaked by the time she had finished. Then came another and another but to no success. Bella just sat there looking like nothing could break the trance she was put in.