Chapter 7

A month had past and Jane was over at the Blacks house walking back outside to Jakes hut as he worked on his car

A month had past and Jane was over at the Blacks house walking back outside to Jakes hut as he worked on his car. She went over there every day just trying to experience real friendship, everyone in her head was confused by this new form of bonding. Jane had never had a friend before let alone one she actually trusted so much. She always feared Jacob having enough of her and sending her away but he always smiled when she walked in that door.

Jane used the excuse with Charlie it was nothing but homework but Charlie could see the twos bond. It made him proud to see her reaching out more since moving in with him. Bella on the other hand was a lot worse, constant screams through the night. Nightmare after nightmare making Jane and Charlie also lose sleep from the noise. At one point hammer head threatened to gouge her eyes out if she didn't stop making Jane have to come back quick. Bella was nothing but hollow shell staring out her window as time flew by.

Jane hadn't seen Sam or his cult since she first went to Jakes. She was grateful and sad almost at the weird sensation that spread through her. She missed Paul and she hated him for it, again her other personalities were confused by this relationship but the few that had met him were also missing him weirdly.

Imagine the shock Jane felt when a familiar orange rusty pick up truck pulled into the yard. There was Isabella Swan in all her glory. Jane walked out quietly as Jacob ran full force towards Bella and bear hugging her. "Where have you been loca?" He said excitedly twisting her all around. Jane felt a slight smile come to her face actually seeing her cousin looking lively again. She was actually happy meaning baby doll just had to surface. "OH MY GOD BELLA!" Baby doll screamed running towards the two and giggling as her ponytails bounced as she ran.

She hugged Bella making her count of hugs rise 1 more to only Jake, Charlie and Bella. Although it was baby doll doing the motions making the others upset. They hated being touched and this time mid hug hammerhead was quick to come out and push a little harsh away as she stormed back towards the shed. Leaving an even more awkward Bella and slightly flustered Jake.

"You don't smell or anything no offense I just don't DO hugs." Hammer head said with distaste as Bella and Jacob walked in wheeling two somewhat motorcycles. Bella just nodded grimly as Jacob chuckled quietly. He found hammerhead quite funny and actually enjoyed her company although sometimes she was standoffish towards him. But she actually had some knowledge on how to help Jacob after watching him fix his car. And she enjoyed actually getting her hands dirty.

She tuned out Jacob and Bella's flirting, and over time cooled down enough that Jane came back and she too worked on the motorcycles. But she felt grossed out by the flirting between Jacob and Bella, she unlike hammerhead couldn't just tune it out. "You guys are gross." Jane let slip as Bella handed Jacob the wrong tool and they giggled like school girls. Jacob blushed and looked away, Bella didn't catch what Jane was implying and just smiled awkwardly with a small dry laugh at her cousins face.