Chapter 4

The next day I am sitting in the living room playing the piano when Sam entered the living room. 

"Lilith sorry to disturb you but Princess Onyx and Princess Rosalie are here to see you." 

"Send them in." 

I rose from the piano bench Sam left the living room Onyx and Rosalie entered the living room I greeted them uneasily my friends looked nervous. 

"Lilith can Onyx and I talk to you in private?" Rosalie asked. 

"We can talk in the library." I suggested. 

Rosalie, Onyx, and I left the living room I led my friends to library on the second floor we entered the library I closed the doors behind us. Onyx and Rosalie sat down on the couch I walked over to the fire place and started a fire in the fire place I sat down in one of the Victorian style arm chairs. 

"Lilith, Annabel and Olivia were wrong to say what they did to you yesterday at lunch." 

"They shouldn't have brought up when we were in boarding school together." 

"Let me guess Annabel and Olivia talked about me after I left?" I sighed. 

"Of course, they did but Onyx and I got our food to go and left them at the cafe because we got tired of hearing Olivia and Rosalie talking about you and Damon. Those two spend too much time around their gossiping mothers." 

I wasn't surprised that Annabel and Olivia were still talking about Damon and I after I stormed out of the cafe. 

"What were they saying about me and Damon after I left?" I asked curiously. 

"Annabel made the comment that you've probably fucked every male staff member in the castle and that you sneak away to the stables and let Damon take you into a empty stall and let him fuck you." Rosalie said. 

"Olivia said that you would let Damon in your bed and let him fuck you before you ever let a Prince fuck you until your begging for more." 

"I love Damon very much and he loves me we didn't ask to fall in love with each other it just happened." 

We heard the door to the library open Sam entered the room carrying a tray he walked towards us and sat the tray on the coffee table. 

"Thank you, Sam." I said. 

"You're more than welcome your Highness." Sam smiled. 

Sam left the library closing the door behind him. 

"If I were Annabel, I wouldn't be judging because if memory serves me right Annabel would sneak her father's male assistant into her bed and it wasn't for sleeping. No one knew about it until her mother caught them in bed together." 

"Olivia is the same way she was caught by her mother giving a male staff member a blow job while one of the maids were going down on her. Olivia's mother was outraged when she saw her daughter in a threesome with the castle staff." 

My friends and I grabbed a mug of hot chocolate off the tray and took a sip. 

"Onyx, Rosalie do you two have a problem with me being in love with Damon?" I asked coolly. 

"We don't have a problem with it and we accept your relationship with Damon don't let Annabel and Olivia get to you just remember that Rosalie and I have your back. We know how much Damon means to you." Onyx stated. 

Later on, that day after Onyx and Rosalie left, I made my way to my mother's office I noticed her office door is closed I put my ear to the door and heard arguing. I heard my mother raising her voice and heard a male's voice it sounded like my father's voice he sounded furious. I quietly moved away from the door and made my way back up the hall I walked down the stairs I walked to the dining room and helped Sam set the table. 

"Lilith is something wrong?" 

"I heard my parents in my mother's office and they were arguing." 

"Your father told your mother that he demands that you marry a prince your mother told him that you will not have an arranged marriage and to leave you alone. And let you live your life." Sam explained. 

"I don't want to marry a prince I love Damon and I don't care that he's not a royal." I stated. 

When the table was set, I entered the kitchen the staff greeted me warmly. 

"Lilith are your parents still arguing?" 

"As far as I know of yes and I don't know if they will be down for dinner." 

"If your parents don't come down for dinner you are more than welcome to eat with us." Ryan offered. 

"Thank you," I smiled. 

When dinner was ready, I left the kitchen and entered the dining room I walked over to the table and pulled out my chair. I sat down at the table and waited for my parents, my parents entered the dining room and joined me at the table. 

"Lilith, your mother and I were talking and we want you to marry Prince Damien." 

"Mom is this true?" 

"No, I don't want you to marry Prince Damien your father is putting words in my mouth again your father came to my office while I was working and demanding that I force you to marry Damien. Your father and I were arguing for two hours he hopes that I will change my mind which I won't do." 

We ate dinner without saying anything to each other I always knew my father was a jerk towards me for no reason now he's just being an ass. 

"Lilith, you need to change because no prince will want to marry you." my father said, breaking the silence glaring at me. 

"That's the problem with Prince's they don't want a Princess who has back bone and doesn't take orders but they rather have a Princess who takes orders and obey. No man is going to treat me like that because I am not changing who I am." I stated matter of factly. 

When I was finished eating dinner I rose from my chair and left the dining room I walked upstairs to the library I walked inside the room and made my way over to the couch and sat down. I enjoyed the peace and quiet of the library it's my favorite place to go to get away from my father. I heard the library door open I saw my mother enter the room she closed the door and walked over to me my mother sat down in the Victorian style arm chair. 

"Lilith, I am sorry about the way that your father is treating you." 

"Mom there are days that I just want to yell and scream at my father but I can't because I was raised to have respect for my father. Yet he's not showing me respect I was told respect is earned not given you know what fuck him if my father wants to treat me like shit, I'll give him a taste of his own medicine." 

"Two wrongs don't make a right don't stoop to your father's level be the bigger person than him. Your father will not break you because your strong will and rebelliousness will never break." 

I knew my mother was right and I wasn't going to disappoint her by stooping to my father's level and treat him the same way that he's treating me. 

"Mom, I still find that it's complete bullshit that I have to take my father's disrespect when we have meals together. I wish I was born into a normal family because being a royal sucks at least I wouldn't have to marry a Prince." I sighed. 

"I know sweetheart, I will talk to your father about his behavior because you don't deserve to be treated like that." my mother said. 

"Next time my father treats me like this I won't hold back my actions and I won't regret them either." 

Later on, that evening I was getting ready for bed I climbed into bed and covered myself up I reached over and turned off the lamp I drifted off to sleep.