Chapter 11

The following afternoon my parents left for the kingdom of Bloods Marks for two weeks I stood on the top step of the castle watching my father's SUV drive through the open gate. I walked back inside the castle closing the door behind me and locking it. 

"Sam tonight at dinner the staff can eat in the dining room until my parents return from their trip." I said. 

"I will tell the staff right away!" Sam exclaimed. 

It felt weird not going on the trip with my parents when I was little, I used to go on business trips with my parents I headed to the dining room. I helped Maddie and Sarah set the table for dinner when dinner was ready, I sat down at the head of the table. Damon sat to my left and his parents sat to my right we ate meat loaf, white rice over gravy, and buttered green beans. 

"Lilith are you in charge for two weeks?" 

"I will try my best to help out like my mother does." 

"We'll try not to bother you because we don't want to stress you out." Ryan said. 

"I was trained by my grandparents and they would let me help them with their royal duties." I replied. 

We spent the rest of dinner talking about my grandparents I know the staff misses them dearly later on that evening Damon and I are hanging out in the living room. We watching a movie in the dark as Damon and I were watching the movie I felt a wetness starting to form between my legs. 

"I'm going to bed." I said, rising from the couch and leaving the living room. 

I walked upstairs to my room I walked inside my room and closed the door softly behind me I walked over to my bed and climbed into bed. I reached over and turned off the lamp I tried to fall asleep but my hormones said otherwise. I sat up in bed and pulled my tank top over my head and tossed it onto the floor I took off my pajama bottoms and tossed them onto the floor. I laid back down in bed and covered myself up I felt my body under the covers and played with my breasts I felt the wetness grow more. I slid my hand between my legs and played with myself I fought back a moan with pleasure I heard my bedroom door open and saw a figure enter the room and softly closing the door. I saw the figure walking towards my bed in the darkness and stopped. 

"Lilith it's Damon, I wanted to see if you are okay." 

"I'm fine." 

"I didn't mean to catch you like this." Damon blushed. 

"It's okay," I said huskily. 

Damon watched my hand moving under the blankets he was moving nervously I watched him remove his pajama bottoms. 

"Mind if I join you?" 

I nodded my head Damon walked over to the bed and pulled the blankets back and climbed into bed with me and jerked off. I leaned over and kissed Damon, he kissed me and deepened the kiss, the kiss was heated and passionate I broke the kiss and gazed into his lust filled eyes. 

"Lay back I want to try something." 

Damon laid back on the bed I kissed him and kissed my way down his body I kissed his hard member and slid it into my mouth and started sucking. I felt Damon playing with my hair and heard him groan softly.

"Lilith, baby don't stop." Damon groaned softly, stroking my hair. 

I took his member out of my mouth before he reached his release. 

"Baby lay down," 

I laid down on the bed Damon kissed his way down my body and spread my legs he placed his mouth at my core and started licking and sucking. I reached down and ran my fingers threw Damon's hair and arched my back off the bed. 

"Damon, I need you." I groaned softly. 

"Let me grab a condom off the bedside table." Damon replied. 

He grabbed a condom and gently tore the foil and slid it on he climbed on top of me Damon lined himself up with my entrance and gently slid himself inside my core. I felt pain as he continued to enter me. 

"Babe it hurts." 

"Easy my love let yourself adjust to my length being inside of your core." 

After a while the pain slowly turned to pleasure, I moved my hips against his, Damon matched my movements he leaned down and kissed me. I wrapped my legs around his waist I groaned softly into Damon's ear I felt a knot forming in the pit of my stomach I was growing closer to my release I felt Damon growing closer to his release. I hit my release and orgasm Damon followed soon after we rode out our orgasms our breathing was heavy and ragged. The smell of sex is heavy in the air. 

"Let's go freshen up." Damon panted. 

Damon climbed off me he scooped me up in his arms and carried me into the bathroom when we came out of the bathroom Damon and I put on our pajamas back on. 

"You're more than welcome to sleep with me." 

We decided to sleep nude and remove our pajamas and climbed back into bed Damon covered us up. 

"Damon," 

"Yeah?" 

"I love you," I smiled. 

"I love you too." Damon said. 

I snuggled up beside Damon, he draped his arm across me we drifted off to sleep.