Chapter 31

The next day Damon and I are standing at the front door saying good-bye to our friends and my mother. 

"Damon look after my little girl." 

"I will look after Lilith and I will take good care of her, I promise." 

Damon and I hugged my mother she returned our hug my friends hugged Damon and I we returned their hugs. Devil, Rosalie, Vicious, Onyx, and my mother left the castle I closed the door and locked it. I walked upstairs to the second floor and turned left I walked down the hallway and entered my office I closed the door behind me, I walked over to my desk and pulled out my chair and sat down. I started going over paperwork I heard the door open I glanced up and saw Damon walk into the room he closed the door and walked towards my desk. 

"I figured I'd find you in here when I didn't see you in the library." Damon said. 

"I just wanted to go over some paperwork." I replied. 

"Why did your parents have their own offices?" 

"My parents had their own offices because they met with different people my father always met with the kings to discuss business deals while my mother met with the queens and charity's." 

I rose from my desk Damon and I walked over to the couch and sat down.

"Work can wait because I want to spend time with my husband." I smiled. 

"I want to spend time with you as well." Damon smirked. 

I rose from the couch and walked over to the door and locked it I walked back over to the couch and sat down on Damon's lap. I leaned in and kissed him he deepened the kiss, the kiss turned heated and passionate Damon's tongue was asking for entrance I granted him access. Our tongues danced a forbidden dance and fought for dominance I broke the kiss and climbed off his lap I lifted my t-shirt over my head and tossed it onto the floor. I stepped out of my heels Damon's eyes never left my body. 

"Darling wait before you go any farther let's sneak upstairs to our room." 

I grabbed my t-shirt and heels Damon got up off the couch I unlocked the door and opened it we left my office. We made our way upstairs to our room Damon and I entered our room he closed the bedroom door behind us and locked it. I put my heels and t-shirt on the floor Damon removed his shoes and sat down on the bed I unhooked my bra and slid my arms out of the straps and tossed it on the floor with my t-shirt. 

"Are you enjoying watching me strip for you?" I asked. 

"You are making me hard for you." He purred. 

I unzipped my skirt and let it pool around my ankles I stepped out of my skirt and removed my pantie hose I pulled down my panties and removed them they joined the rest of my clothes. 

"Darling, you really know how to turn me on." 

I walked towards the bed I sat down on the bed and leaned back against the headboard Damon rose from the bed and stood in the middle of the floor. I watched Damon strip and felt wetness starting to form between my legs my eyes never left his tone body when he removed his briefs my eyes traveled to his hard member. Damon walked towards the bed and sat beside me. 

"Lay down for me," I smirked. 

Damon laid down on the bed I leaned down and kissed him I kissed my way down his body I kissed the tip of his hard member and licked the shaft of his member. I put his member into my mouth and started sucking I felt Damon stroke my hair and heard him groaning softly. 

"You naughty little vampire." 

I massaged his balls while I gave him head and heard him moan. 

"Darling stop!" 

I took him out of my mouth and started jerking him I gazed into Damon's lust filled eyes I felt Damon's desire drip onto my hand. 

"Lay down for me beautiful." He smirked. 

I laid down on the bed Damon kissed me and he sat up on bed he kissed his way down my body Damon spread my legs he kissed my inner thighs and placed his mouth on my core and started licking. I ran my fingers threw his hair and felt him fingering me while he feasted on my core I moaned and arched my back as I came on his fingers Damon leaned up and kissed me. 

"Are you okay?" 

"I'm fine," 

"Do you want to use a condom or try for a baby?" Damon asked. 

"I would like to try for a baby." I smiled. 

Damon climbed on top of me and slid himself inside my core he started moving his hips back and forth I moved my hips in time with his. Damon wrapped my legs around his waist he kissed me passionately I kissed him with the same amount of passion. I felt the knot starting to form in the pit of my stomach as I grew closer to my release. I felt Damon grow harder inside my core we reached our release at the same time and rode out our orgasms Damon kissed my forehead. 

"Are you up for a round two?" 

"Yes," 

Damon and I spent the rest of the day in our room.