Chapter 15

The next morning when I woke up, I am snuggled up beside Damon, he's still sound asleep I was feeling turned on I rolled over onto my back and played with my breasts under the blankets. I felt up my body I slid my hand between my legs and rubbed my core I glanced over at Damon; he's lying there watching me. 

"Lilith, you're making me hard." 

"I need you, Damon."

He pulled the blankets back and moved closer to me I stopped touching myself Damon kissed me and started fingering me I felt him add a second finger. 

"You're so wet baby." Damon said huskily. 

"You're nice and hard babe." I smirked, jerking him off and massaging his balls. 

I grind myself against his fingers he curved his fingers upwards causing me to moan Damon removed his fingers from my core I let go of his hard member he slid on a condom and laid down beside me. I climbed on top of Damon, he helped me slide onto his hard member I leaned down and started moving my hips back and forth Damon guided my hips. Our breathing is heavy and uneven I kissed Damon passionately he kissed me with the same amount of passion. He moved his lips to my neck Damon kissed my neck and found the sweet spot on my neck causing me to moan. He gently rolled us over I gazed up at him and wrapped my legs around his waist. 

"I'm close to my release," 

"Cum for me baby." 

I reached my release and moaned Damon followed soon after we rode out our orgasms, he kissed my forehead and pulled out I sat up on the bed. 

"Babe come join me in the shower." I blushed. 

"I'll join you in the shower." Damon smirked. 

We climbed off the bed and entered the bathroom I decided not to take a shower I ran bathwater for the two of us we climbed into tub and sat down. Damon took me by the hand and slid me onto his lap I leaned back against his chest and laid my head back on his shoulder. 

"Can I see you tonight?" 

"Of course, you can see me tonight." 

I lifted my foot out of the water and turned the water off I put my foot back into the water Damon nuzzled my neck I felt my cheeks grow warm. 

"I love you." Damon declared. 

"I love you, too." I beamed. 

When we came out of the bathroom Damon and I got dressed for the day we left his room and went our separate ways. Later on, that day I am sitting at my mother's desk going over everything for the Christmas event at the group home when Sam came into the room. 

"Lilith, sorry to bother you but Princess Rosalie, Prince Devil, Princess Onyx, and Prince Vicious are here to see you." 

"Thank you, Sam please send them in." 

Sam left the room I rose from the chair and walked out from behind the desk and stood in front of the desk my friends and their boyfriends came into the room I noticed Prince Demon and Prince Damien are with them. 

"Lilith, we came as soon as we heard about your father." Rosalie said. 

"I went to see him yesterday my father actually hugged me and told me that he loves me my father hasn't hugged me or told me that he loves me since I was a little girl." I explained. 

"Is your mother home?" 

"No, she's visiting my father I'm in charge until she returns." 

"Lilith, you might want to sit down for this." Demon said gently.