Chapter 17

The next day I am hanging out in my mother's office to keep myself busy from thinking about last night. 

"Lilith what's the matter you seemed distracted." 

"It's nothing," 

"Sweetheart, you don't need to be embarrassed to tell me what's wrong you can trust me and what we talk about won't leave this room I promise." my mother vowed. 

"Ever since Damon and I had sex it's like we can't get enough of each other it's like if you and dad wouldn't have come down for dinner, I'm pretty sure I would have let Damon do me on the table. I feel like a sex crazed person that wants sex all the time." I explained blushing. 

I felt embarrassed for telling my mom about my sex life with Damon. 

"Honey it's perfectly normal to feel like this I felt the same way when I first started having sex with your father. I felt like a sex crazed person as well after a while the frenzy stopped but even though your father and I are married we still have sex." 

"The frenzy is this something that only vampires experience?" 

"Vampires and werewolves experience this but werewolves go through a heat cycle where we don't a female vampire will become fertile and become pregnant." She explained. 

"That's why I haven't been visiting Damon at the stables because I can't stop wanting him." I stated. 

"I am sure he feels the same way," 

After I left my mother's office, I walked upstairs to the fourth floor I walked down the hall and quietly slipped inside my room I softly closed the door behind me. I kicked off my Converse and removed my clothes and left them in a pile on the floor I crawled onto my bed and laid down. I felt up my body and played with my breasts I slid my hand down my body and slipped it between my legs. I stifled a moan as I played between my legs and played with my breasts, I saw the door knob turn and saw the door open Damon came into the room and closed the door and locked it. I continued to play between my legs Damon watched me as he removed his shoes, t-shirt, pants, and briefs. 

"I need you, Damon." I purred. 

"I need you too, Lilith," Damon said huskily. 

He joined me on the bed and laid down beside me Damon removed my hand from between my legs he slid two fingers inside my core. I moaned softly I reached down and stroked Damon's hard member and massaged his balls he groaned in pleasure. He reached over and grabbed a condom and removed his fingers from my core. Damon tore the foil and slid on the condom he sat up on the bed and leaned back against the headboard I sat up on the bed I climbed onto Damon and slid his hard member inside my entrance. I kissed him and started moving my hips he helped guide my hips Damon kissed me passionately I kissed him with the same amount of passion his tongue was asking for entrance I granted him access. Our tongues were dancing a forbidden dance I ran my fingers threw his hair Damon moved his lips to my neck and found my sweet spot I moaned with pleasure. 

"I'm going to cum!" 

"Do it baby just let go," 

Mine and Damon's movements sent me over the edge to my release he followed soon after we rode out our orgasms, he collapsed on top of me I kissed Damon and stroked his sweaty hair the smell of sex is heavy in the hair. 

"Are you okay my love?" I asked softly. 

"I'm fin baby." Damon smiled. 

Damon slid out of my core and climbed off the bed and threw the condom away he headed into the bathroom I heard water running I climbed off the bed and entered the bathroom. Damon and I climbed into the tub and sat down he slid me onto his lap I leaned back against his chest and laid my head back against his shoulder. 

"Don't think about getting romantic with me in the tub." 

"I'm not I promise,"  

I reached over and turned off the water and leaned back against Damon we relaxed in the nice hot water. 

"I feel like a sex crazed guy who wants his girlfriend twenty-four seven." He confessed. 

"I feel the same way but according to my mother the frenzy will pass and once we're married, we'll still have sex." I explained. 

When we came out of the bathroom Damon and I put our clothes and shoes back on we cleaned up the bed and left our room and made our way to the library. Damon and I entered the library we made our way over to the couch and sat down. 

"Do you think our feelings will change once we get married?" 

"I don't think so because my parents are still crazy about each other I know my feelings won't change about you." 

Later on, that afternoon Damon and I joined my parents for dinner in the dining room. 

"Dad would you like to help out when we hand out gifts to the children at the group home?" I asked curiously. 

"I would love too because the group home meant a lot to my parents if it weren't for my parents building the group home the poor children would be out on the street with nothing." 

We ate seasoned stake, baked potatoes, and corn I took a sip of blood from my wine glass. 

"Lilith, I haven't seen Olivia and Annabel in a while." my father said. 

"Olivia and Annabel want nothing to do with me because I didn't want to be with a prince and when I attended mom's charity ball. Annabel dumped the punch bowl on me only Rosalie, Onyx and their boyfriends talk to me." I explained, setting down my wine glass. 

After dinner Damon and I returned to the library we sat on the couch and read together. 

"What would you like to do tonight?" 

"I'm up for anything." 

Later on, that evening Damon and I hung out in my room we laid in bed and watched TV, I snuggled up beside Damon he wrapped his arm around me I laid my head on his chest and drifted off to sleep.