Chapter 26

The next day I sent a text to Rosalie and Onyx asking them to come over with their boyfriends after I sent the text I put on my coat and left the castle. I made my way to the stables Abigail greeted me with a smile. 

"Damon's in the stables." 

I entered the stables I spotted Damon feeding the horses I walked towards him, he greeted me warmly. 

"Babe, I sent my friends a text asking them to come over with their boyfriends." I said. 

"I will be there as soon as I'm finished. Where will I find you" Damon asked. 

"I'll be in the living room," 

I left the stables and walked back to the castle I walked up the front steps and entered the castle I closed the door and removed my coat. I hung up my coat and made my way to the living room I walked over to the couch and sat down minutes later Sam entered the living room.

"Princess Rosalie, Prince Devil, Princess Onyx, and Prince Vicious are here to see you." Sam announced. 

"Thank you, Sam." I smiled. 

Sam left the living room my friends came into the living room and sat down Damon came into the room and joined me on the couch. 

"Damon and I are getting married next Saturday and we would like you to be in our wedding party." 

"We'll be in your wedding party and we are so happy for you and Damon." 

Damon, Devil, and Vicious left the living room while Onyx, Rosalie, and I hung out in the living room. 

"Devil and Vicious seem to like hanging out with Damon." Rosalie said. 

"I noticed that as well." I replied. 

"Lilith, my parents told me that you're going to be queen soon." 

"It's true my father is stepping down as king due to mental health issues." 

"What does that mean for Damon?" Onyx and Rosalie asked worried. 

"When I become queen Damon will become king." I answered. 

The guys returned to the living room Sam came into the living room carrying a tray he sat the tray on the coffee table. 

"I made hot coco and snacks," 

"Thank you, Sam." 

Sam left the living room we helped ourselves to the hot coco and snacks. 

"Lilith when you become queen what will happen to your parents?" Devil asked. 

"My parents will live at my grandparent's estate Damon and I will continue to live here in the castle." I explained. 

Damon and I hung out with our friends and drank hot coco. 

"Rosalie would you, Devil, Onyx, and Vicious like to stay for dinner?" 

"We'd love too,"

Moments later Sam returned to the living room to collect the empty tray. 

"I will let the king and queen know that Princess Rosalie, Prince Devil, Princess Onyx, and Prince Vicious are staying for dinner." Sam said, picking up the tray. 

Sam left the living room we continued to chat. 

"Lilith do you mind playing the piano for us?" 

I rose from the couch I walked over to the shiny black piano I sat down on the bench and lifted the lid protecting the keys. I let my fingers glide over the ivory keys as I played my favorite songs when I was finished playing my friends and Damon applauded. I rose from the bench and rejoined Damon on the couch.