Chapter 12

The next morning when I woke up last night's events came flooding back, I felt my cheeks grow warm. I felt Damon sleeping behind me I noticed his arm is draped across me. 

"Morning baby." Damon yawned, stretching behind me. 

"Morning babe." I smiled, rolling over facing him. 

"I know that we haven't fully talked about our relationship but when I came to your room last night and saw you rubbing your core. I felt myself get hard and I wanted you to pleasure me. Do you regret last night?" 

"I don't regret last night at all last night felt amazing thank you for being my first time." 

"I agree last night was amazing thank you for being my first time too." Damon said, stroking my cheek. 

He leaned in and kissed me I playfully nipped his bottom lip Damon broke the kiss and pulled back he gazed at me and smirked I felt my cheeks grow warm. 

"We should get up before anyone notices that I am in your room." 

"I don't think the staff will care that you spent the night with me." 

Damon and I got up out of bed and got dressed after we discovered that my mother put clothes for Damon in my closet. When we were finished getting ready Damon and I left my room and made our way downstairs to breakfast. Later on, that day I am sitting at my mother's desk with the door to her office closed going over the schedule for appointments she left for me. I saw the door to my mother's office open Sam came into the room. 

"Lilith sorry to bother you but a Mr. Jagger and a Ms. Irina Randolph from the group home are here to see you." Sam announced. 

"Thank you, Sam please send them in." I replied. 

Sam left the room Jagger and Irina entered the room and closed the door I greeted them warmly we sat down. 

"Your Highness, we would like you to help us hand out presents to the children at the group home next month." 

"It would be my pleasure to attend the event." 

"We would also like to thank you for the money that was raised at the charity ball!" Irina exclaimed. 

"You're more than welcome." I smiled. 

Irina and Jagger rose from their chairs and left the room closing the door on their way out I was trying not to think about last night but couldn't. I felt a wetness starting to form between my legs I pulled back the waist band on my yoga pants and slid my hand down my panties and felt the wetness between my legs. I rubbed my core I saw the door open and stopped what I was doing Damon came into the room closing the door softly and locking it. 

"Don't stop on my account." Damon purred, walking towards the desk. 

"I can't stop thinking about last night and how amazing it was." I said huskily, rubbing my core. 

"You need me to make you feel good I need you to make me feel good also." 

I removed my hand from my panties and rose from the desk Damon and I walked over to the couch he sat down on the couch and pulled me onto his lap I felt hardness through his pants. 

"You're really hard." I smiled. 

"My member is hard and throbbing." He smirked. 

"Can you hold out until tonight because I have a full schedule and I don't want to be bothered while we make love." 

"I will wait until tonight baby until then don't touch yourself." 

"I promise," I vowed. 

Damon kissed me I crawled off his lap he rose from the couch and headed for the door Damon unlocked the door and opened it. He left the room and closed the door behind him I spent the rest of the day meeting with appointments and leaving notes for my mother. Later on that evening I made my way to Damon's room I walked into the room and closed the door behind me and locked it. Damon's sitting up in bed I walked towards the bed I untied my silk black robe and removed it I hung it up on the bedpost. 

"Lilith, you look sexy in that nightie." 

"I wanted to look good for you." 

I pulled back the blankets and slid into bed with Damon. 

"It seems your mother left clothes for you in my closet as well as condoms." Damon said, reaching over and turning off the lamp. 

Damon leaned over and kissed me the kiss turned heated and passionate he pulled me onto his lap I moved my lips to his neck. I kissed his neck and jaw I pressed a kiss to his Adam's apple and hallow base of his throat. 

"Lay back and relax." I whispered huskily. 

Damon laid back I leaned down and planted light kisses down his body he pulled the blankets back I pulled his briefs down. He raised his hips I pulled his briefs down the rest of the way I touched his almost hard member and stroked it I heard Damon's breathing hitch. 

"Tell me what you want me to do." 

"I want you to pleasure me baby until I moan your name like a prayer." 

I slid my tongue around the tip of his member and slid his member in my mouth and started sucking. Damon stroked my hair and moaned softly I hummed on his member causing him to moan and gently pulled my hair. I used my free hand and gently massaged his balls. 

"L- Lilith don't stop." Damon groaned. 

I stopped sucking his member and slid it out of my mouth I continued to stroke him. 

"I'm close," 

I stroked him faster and continued to massaged his balls Damon reached his release and kissed me I released his member from my hand and stopped massaging his balls. 

"Let's get you undressed." Damon panted. 

I let Damon lift my nightie over my head he gently pushed me down on the bed and kissed me passionately. He kissed his way down my body I ran my fingers threw his hair Damon spread my legs and kissed my inner thighs. Damon glanced up at me with lust filled eyes and placed his mouth on my core and started licking and sucking I fought back a moan. I felt a finger enter my core while he was licking and sucking, I groaned and felt a second finger enter me. Before I knew it, I was close to my release Damon sent me over the edge I reached my release he leaned up and kissed me. 

"I would like to try something but only if you want to." 

"I'll try it with you." 

"First let me get a condom." Damon said. 

Damon grabbed a condom carefully tearing the foil he slid on the condom and sat on the bed I crawled over to Damon. He helped me straddle myself onto his member and helped guide my hips. 

"Does it feel good to you?" 

"Yes," 

He guided my hips faster I wrapped my arms around his neck Damon kissed my chest and sucked my breasts. 

"Babe don't stop." I groaned. 

"I won't baby," Damon moaned, grabbing my ass. 

I felt the knot forming in the pit of my stomach I was getting closer to my release I could feel Damon was growing harder inside my core as he was getting closer to his release. 

"Damon, I need to cum!" 

"Cum baby!" 

I reached my release Damon followed soon after we rode out our orgasms the smell of sex is heavy in the air, he kissed my forehead and helped me off him. 

"Let's go get cleaned up." I suggested. 

"I agree," He smiled. 

Damon and I climbed off the bed and headed for the bathroom when we came out of the bathroom. We climbed into bed naked Damon covered us up I snuggled up beside him, he wrapped his arm around me I laid my head on his chest. 

"Lilith how did you learn to do that?" 

"I read it in a book and seen it in a movie. What about you?" 

"Same thing," Damon answered. 

He kissed my forehead and stroked my hair I drifted off to sleep.