Chapter 10

The next day I am in the living room putting picture frames of my beloved grandparents back on the mantle, end table and on the wall, Sam came into the living room. 

"Lilith, your mother is waiting for you in her office and thank you for putting the pictures back." 

"You're more than welcome I know how much my grandparents meant to everyone." 

I left the living room and walked upstairs I made my way to my mother's office I entered the room and closed the door behind me my mother is sitting at her desk. 

"Sam told me that you were looking for me." I said. 

"Yes, I wanted to let you know that your father and I are leaving tomorrow afternoon we are going to the kingdom of Blood's Marks for business. The staff will be here if you need anything and it'll give you and Damon alone time." my mother stated with a smile. 

"How long will you and dad be away for?" 

"We'll be gone for two weeks you can still hang out with Rosalie and Onyx." 

I left my mother's office and got ready for dinner I walked downstairs and headed for the dining room my parents came into the dining room. We walked over to the table and sat down.

"Lilith, I think you should have a nanny look after you for the two weeks your mother and I are gone." my father announced. 

"Dad, I am twenty-six I don't need a nanny I can look after myself besides if I need anything I can ask the staff for help." I pointed out. 

"Paul, Lilith doesn't need a nanny she's never had a nanny she'll be just fine here with the staff they won't let anything happen to her." 

My father didn't have a comeback we ate dinner in silence after dinner I spent the rest of the early evening hanging out in my room. Later on, that evening I was getting ready for bed when I noticed the door to my walk-in closet was open and the light was on. I walked inside the closet and noticed the new sexy nighties hanging in the closet I knew my mother put them there. I turned off the light and exited the closet and closed the door I climbed into bed and fell asleep.