Chapter 16

The next afternoon I am sitting on the couch in the library reading I heard the door open I glanced up from my book I spotted Damon walking towards me. I placed my bookmark inside the book and closed it.

"Lilith, your father is looking for you." 

"Where is my father?" 

"He's in your parents' room." Damon said. 

I laid my book on the couch I rose from the couch and left the library I made my way upstairs to the fourth floor I turned right and walked down the hall I entered my parents' room and saw my father sitting up in bed. 

"Lilith, your mother told me that you helped her run the kingdom while I was gone." 

I nodded my head because I didn't trust my voice. 

"Sweetheart what's the matter?" my father asked worried.

"Nothing," I croaked. 

"Lilith, you never get upset over nothing." 

I walked over to my parents' bed and kicked off my shoes I climbed into bed and sat beside my father. He wrapped his arm around me I laid my head on my father's chest and cried. 

"Sweetheart, what's the matter?" He asked concerned. 

"I'm afraid of losing you," I sobbed. 

"I am not going anywhere I promise." 

"I love you, daddy." 

"I love you too, sweetheart. Did I ever tell you the story of your birth?" my father asked. 

"No," I replied. 

My father stroked my hair and comforted me before telling me the story. 

"I was by your mother's side the whole time she was giving birth I was excited and nervous about becoming a father. When the midwife announced that it's a girl I couldn't stop smiling and neither could your mother when I finally got to hold you, I cried because you were so beautiful. As I held you, I made promises to you that I ended up breaking and I regret breaking my promises to you. I don't blame you for hating me I know as you got older, I wasn't the best father but I am trying to make up for it." 

"Dad, I don't hate you and I never will I accept your apology because you admitted that you were wrong, I would like to bury the past and focus on the future because I remember the good times that I had with you." 

I lifted my head from my father's chest and hugged him, he returned my hug I crawled off the bed and put my shoes back on. 

"Lilith when you see Damon ask him to please join us for dinner." He said. 

"I will tell him," I smiled. 

I left my parents room and returned to the library Damon is waiting for me on the couch I walked towards the couch and sat beside him. 

"Babe, my father told me to ask you to please join us for dinner."

"I will join you and your parents for dinner," 

I curled into Damon's side and kissed him. 

"Let's go get ready for dinner." I said. 

Damon and I left the library and got ready for dinner we headed downstairs and made our way to the dining room. Damon and I entered the dining room we walked towards the table and waited for my parents. My parents entered the dining room they walked towards us Damon pulled out my chair and held it out for me I sat down at the table he sat beside me my parents sat down at the table. 

"Damon, it has come to my attention that you are in love with my daughter Lilith. I have decided to let you move into Lilith's room and you have my blessing to marry her." 

"Thank you, King Paul." 

I felt proud that my father has finally accepted my relationship with Damon. 

"Thank you, dad for accepting mine and Damon's relationship." I beamed. 

"You're more than welcome." my father stated. 

 It felt nice to have a family dinner without arguing with each other. 

"When I was in the hospital, I got get well cards from the towns people sending me love and well wishes."

"I treated Damon to lunch at Randolph's cafe and the owner of the cafe Kala Randolph and her mother Pixie were saddened to hear that you were in the hospital. I gave them the name of the hospital and your room number so they could send you well wishes." 

My father seemed touched that the towns people would want you to send him well wishes. After dinner we hung out in the living room and played board games like we used to my parents, Damon, and I sat on the floor and played CandyLand. I won the first round, Damon won the second round, my father won the third round, and my mother won the fourth round. My parents left the living room Damon and I put the board game away later on that evening Damon and I are lying in bed in the darkness. I rolled over onto my left side I felt Damon slide up behind me he draped his arm across me I pressed my back against his chest. 

"Baby?"

"Yes," 

"I like lying beside you nude." Damon smirked. 

"I love lying beside you nude as well." I blushed. 

I rolled over facing Damon, he kissed me I kissed Damon and deepened the kiss he kissed me passionately I kissed him with the same amount of passion. I pulled the covers back he moved his mouth to my neck Damon kissed my neck and found the sweet spot on my neck I moaned softly. He kissed my chest and kissed my left breast and sucked on my nipple he flicked his tongue against my nipple. Damon gave my right breast the same amount of attention I felt wetness pooling in my core it was begging for release I felt him slide two fingers inside my core. I grind myself against his fingers while jerking him off.

"You are so wet for me," 

"You have that effect on me." 

Damon curved his fingers upwards and made me reach my release I jerked Damon until he reached his release, I let go of his member Damon removed his fingers from my core he reached over and grabbed a condom. He gently tore the foil and slid on the condom Damon lined himself up with my entrance and slid himself inside my core he moved his hips back and forth. I moved my hips in time with his Damon leaned down and crashed his lips against mine I groaned against his mouth I wrapped my legs around his waist. 

"Hold onto me." Damon panted. 

I held onto Damon, he rolled over onto his back and helped guide my hips Damon reached up and gently squeezed my breasts. I felt a knot starting to form in the pit of my stomach I felt Damon growing harder inside my core.

"Babe I'm close," 

"Cum for me baby." 

I reached my release Damon followed soon after we rode out our orgasms I leaned down and laid my head on his chest. He kissed my forehead and removed himself from my core. 

"Damn baby that was amazing." He panted. 

"I agree that was amazing," I smiled. 

We climbed out of bed and headed for the bathroom when Damon and I came out of the bathroom we climbed into bed and drifted off to sleep.