Chapter 18

{One Month Later}

I am sitting in my mother's office with my parents, Damon, Rosalie, and Onyx wrapping presents for the children at the group home. I look forward to this every year because I enjoy helping out at the group home, I've been helping handing out gifts since I was a little girl, I used to help my grand mama hand out gifts. 

"Lilith, do we write who the gifts are for?" my father asked. 

"No, the gifts for a girl will go in one bag and the gifts for a boy will go in a different bag." I answered, wrapping a baby doll. 

When we were done wrapping presents, everyone put the gifts in the bag for a girl and a bag for a boy Sam came into the room with an uneasy look on his face. 

"Sam what's the matter?" 

"Your Majesty, Princess Annabel and Princess Olivia are here demanding that you and King Paul remove Lilith's royal title and duties." 

"Sam where are Annabel and Olivia?" my mother asked. 

"They are waiting for you and King Paul in the living room." Sam answered. 

"Please send them to my office." 

Sam let the room my mother put the gifts and wrapping paper back in the closet Rosalie, Onyx, Damon, and I left my mother's office we made our way to the library. We entered the library I closed the french doors behind us I walked over to the couch and sat beside Damon. Rosalie and Onyx were sitting in the Victorian style arm chairs. 

"I wish I never became friends with Annabel and Olivia." I sighed. 

"Annabel and Olivia have changed since we first met them at school, they weren't mean girls at all." Onyx said. 

"Is it really that bad that I never wanted a prince?" 

"Lilith no one can tell you who to love but we know how much you love Damon and we support your relationship with him." 

Damon wrapped his arm around my waist I curled into his side and kissed his cheek. 

"Onyx, Rosalie thank you for accepting and supporting my relationship with Lilith even though I am not a prince." Damon said. 

"You're more than welcome we know how much you love and care about Lilith our boyfriends support your relationship as well." Rosalie and Onyx stated. 

Damon, Onyx, Rosalie, and I hung out in the library and chatted. 

"How's your dad?" 

"He seems better since he talked to the therapist when he was in the hospital my father regrets not being a good father to me as I got older. I didn't tell my father this but I wasn't a good daughter either growing up I got kicked out of boarding school and argued with the male teachers." 

"Lilith, you weren't that bad when we were in boarding school hell Onyx and I got kicked out for defending you because they didn't want women to speak their minds and that's not fair. Because women are just as smart as men and we are allowed to have a voice just like men we were told it's improper to read books I will read if I want to. And no one will tell me no because I will do it anyway." Onyx stated matter of factly. 

Sam entered the library and walked towards us. 

"Princess Rosalie and Princess Onyx the king and queen said that you two may leave if you want while Princess Annabel and Princess Olivia are still meeting with them." 

"We'll leave now so we don't have to see those two." 

Rosalie and Onyx hugged Damon and I we returned their hugs.