Epilogue

{Six Years Later} 

I am playing with Veronica and Byron in the living room while Ophelia is sleeping in her swing and Damon is in a meeting upstairs in his office. 

"Mommy can we go see daddy?" 

"Not right now your father is in a meeting." 

Sam came into the living room. 

"Lilith, Queen Rosalie, King Devil, Queen Onyx, and King Vicious are here to see you." Sam said. 

"Thank you, Sam." I replied, rising to my feet. 

Sam left the living room my friends and their children came into the living room Alexander, Louise, Samantha, Kylie, Jack, and Victoria joined Veronica and Byron on the floor. 

"Lilith has your mom seen the kids yet?" 

"No, Damon's parents have met their grandchildren my mother has yet to meet them I have called and asked to stop by but she always says that she's busy." 

Later on, that day my friends and their children joined Damon and I for dinner. 

"Lilith, Damon sorry to interrupt but you have a visitor in the foyer." Sam announced, entering the dining room. 

Damon and I rose from the table and left the dining room we entered the foyer Damon and I were surprised to see my mother standing in the foyer. 

"Am I too late for dinner?" 

"Of course, not there is always room at the table." 

Damon and I returned to the dining room with my mother and sat down at the table and ate dinner. After dinner and after our friends left Damon and I introduced our children to my mother. 

"Lilith, you and Damon have beautiful children." my mother beamed. 

"Thank you," Damon and I said. 

Ophelia woke up crying I walked over to her swing and picked her up I gently rocked her in my arms. 

"Baby, I'm going to make Ophelia a bottle." 

"Thank you, babe." 

Damon left the living room my mother played with Byron and Veronica, he returned to the living room with the bottle I let Damon feed Ophelia her bottle I sat down on the couch. 

"Lilith does your and Damon's offer still stands about living here?" my mother asked. 

"Yes, our offer still stands," I smiled. 

"I want to be closer to you, Damon, and my grandchildren." 

I helped my mother take her bags up to her room and helped my mother unpack. 

"Welcome home mom!" I exclaimed. 

"Thank you, sweetheart." She smiled. 

When I was finished helping my mother, I hugged her and left the room it feels good to have my mother home. Later on, that evening after Damon and I tucked the kids into bed we retired to our room and crawled into bed I reached over and turned off the lamp. 

"I'm glad your mom moved back into the castle." 

"I agree and the kids will love having my mother around." 

Damon and I saw Byron walk into the room holding his teddy bear. 

"Byron what's the matter bud?"

"I can't sleep." 

"You can sleep with your father and me." I said, lifting up the covers. 

Byron climbed into bed with Damon and I, he laid in between us we softly sang to Byron he drifted off to sleep. Damon and I kissed our little boy good-night we drifted off to sleep.