Cooking Lessons and Masked Dreams

(Y/n's POV)
---

"Anyways... where's Frisk and Papyrus go?" I asked him.

"oh, riiight. he's... in the house, on a date." Sans replied, applying a weird stress on the word 'date'

"Wait, you mean...? He's dating a child?!" I panicked.

"wha-? no! it isn't like that! they just wanted to know each other..." He replied. Oh dear, my sweet sister is too innocent for this! Even poor Papyrus, he doesn't exactly know what 'dating' really means...

Oh well, guess I'm taking a guilt-trip off my sister's dating. Or... did he just meant... 'playdate?' No, that's a thing for toddlers, if not mistaken.

"Come on, let's go to your... house." I said.

"wait. let me help you with that." He carried some of my foods from the shop. Huh, unusual?

"Are you sure you can handle that?" I asked, worried about him.

"yea, don't worry about me." He said.

"Suuure." I said. And we went inside his house.

~One (play)date later... (and a sad reject from Papyrus (;-;) )~

"Hey, Frisky! How's your... uh, date with Papyrus?" I asked awkwardly. I sat on the couch with Frisk next to me.

"Yeah, I've been fine." I could tell she was lying, because her face was like the emoticon (T^T)

"Gosh... you're rejected...?" I asked.

"Mhm. You got me, sis." She replied. I humorously patted her back and said, "Move on now, lil sis." while pretending to cry.

"ey? you two done in there?" Sans interrupted our moment

"Oh, sorry!" I said as I stood up from the couch. I heard Papyrus' footsteps coming down the stairs.

"OH LOOK! THE OLDER HUMAN ARRIVES!" He greeted

"WOULD I WELCOME YOU TWO WITH SOME SPAGHETTI?" He asked us. Frisk's face looks uneasy. I nodded without a thought.

"Sure! Wonder how it tastes like? And I haven't eaten something before... so, haha..." I said

"VERY WELL, THEN I SHALL BE OFF!" And he dashed to the kitchen to make some spaghetti.

"Hey? Why are you two looking uneasy?" I asked

"well, let's just say that papyrus' cooking is... quite inedible." He said

"What do you mean 'inedible'?" I asked, and I heard a loud crash and some kind of explosion in the kitchen.

"I gotta go check! He might be getting hurt." I ran to the kitchen.

"Papyrus, are you ok-" I got splat by a tomato in the face. I wiped it with a tissue and see the kitchen. Oh. My. Goodness...

There are tomato sauces everywhere, some spills on the floor, and he's cooking spaghetti on high heat, including the box?! Oh dear, looks like he need help with cooking...

"Hey, Papyrus? are you sure you're okay, cause I heard some crashes and booming in here?" I asked

"I AM FINE, OLDER HUMAN! ABSO-POSITIVE-LUTELY!" He responded.

"Oh dear, the kitchen is a mess. Here, let me help you cook." I said, and he agreed.

"And you can call me (Y/n), just (Y/n)." I said, and he nodded in agreement