~ <<< + { T h a n k ❤ Y o u } + >>> ~

Hello my fellow readers! It's me, L.A.TheWriter. 

First of all, as the title says... You have finally reached the very end of this story. I mean the VERY END of this book. 

I couldn't finish the side stories (3 out 5 side stories/backstories are published for the time being, sooo...) because I've gotten too focused on another fanfic I'm currently writing. Yes, it's about Mafiatale. (TuT )

Second, I would like to thank you everyone who finally finished reading this book. It's a surprise to see many readers in this book. The views, the votes, and your comments, it means a lot to me. (^u^ )

From that very first chapter up to the 73th chapter... (with this being the 74th), you stayed with me until this book is done. I'd like to congratulate you all for finally ending this book!

Additionally, I don't want you guys to be upset because I wasn't able to write all five side stories, it's just that I'm really gone off into writing into the new MafiaTale Fanfic (Another Sans X Reader) right now, and I don't have any more ideas on this book (it's all drained out, honestly) so... I give you my apologies.

It's honestly sad that I'm going to end this one now... but, everything is all worth it. I've put my heart into writing this Undertale Fanfic, and looking back... I realized how far we've came starting from that very first chapter. I've been quite in a rollercoaster ride whenever I read this book, I have to say...

Once again, thank you very much for staying and reading this book! I bid you goodbye!

- Love lots, your author!