Never Will I Hide Again

(Y/n's POV)
---

Time passed by, and the injury on my abdomen is fully healed and not hurting anymore. I could finally move freely and to run around the place.

Well, honestly. I feel lonely at times, Sans just gone to get my clothes for me. Without him right now, it feels empty in this place. A hidden place in Waterfall, but it was just the two of us.

Ah, who am I kidding? I'm sure he'll come back anytime. But still, let's keep waiting, he might've took awhile to find my clothes.

"teach, i'm back with your clothes!" Sans sing-songed in the far distance. He was walking in with my winter clothes. I laughed as I heard his sentence.

"You're acting like you're my husband, you know?" I said, blushing

"oh, really now?" He grinned

"But, I still feel like I wasn't ready for a more serious relationship just yet..." I sighed

"hey, it's fine. it's alright to take it slow. just, take it easy!" He said, hugging me and bringing my winter clothes afterwards.

"Thanks!" I replied, and running off to a nearby large bush to change...

"don't worry teach, i won't look!" He bellowed from afar, covering his eyes. I snickered at his goofiness but still kept changing into my winter clothes. We will be going back to Snowdin.

"Wait... how about you?" I asked, looking up and down on his attire. He was only in his dirtied t-shirt, used basketball shorts, and slippers.

"nah, i'm fine with it. i won't get cold that easily." He said, snapping his fingers and a blue hoodie popped out of nowhere and landed on my hands.

"whoops!" He interjected, and took his blue hoodie from my grip. He wore it with ease. So he does have a spare...

"so, you ready?" He asked

"Yeah, but first... Let's meet the other monsters first!" I said, and he nodded and we both started running to an exit.

~ ... ~

"and here we are!" He said, as soon as we saw the white snow.

"Let's go!" I said, and Sans teleported us back into the good, old Snowdin Town.

"*Gasp* It's (Y/n) and Sans! Thank the stars you're both safe!" Some monsters said

"(Y/n)! Sans! Where have you two been?? We've heard that you've been taken by a small flower and never came back! I hope you two are still okay..." Another group of monsters spoke

"Oh, my child!" A familiar voice spoke.

"Ms. Toriel! How have you been?" I replied

"My child, we were worried for you! You have been kidnapped by Flowey days ago." She said, with worry in her eyes.

"Are you two okay? Did something happen?" She asked, looking for signs of wounds.

"We're fine. Sans came along and found me!" I said, motioning to him

"yeah, sorry if we worried you guys..." He said, rubbing the back of his head.

"It is fine. I am glad that you two are back, safe and sound." She said, clasping her hands together.

"HUMAN (Y/N)! SANS! BROTHER, YOU'RE FINALLY BACK!!" Papyrus said, running to hug us.

"You got us worried sick, punk!" Undyne said, with Alphys beside her.

We all entered in Sans and Papyrus' House to get some warmth from the cold air...

~ ... ~