Somewhere... Another Girl Appears...

(Y/n's POV)
---

There came the morning... I could feel my watch vibrating for an alarm. Wait, how did that happen, it wasn't there before?

Anyways... I opened my eyes to see the room I slept in. Sans' room... and knowing about my schedule for today, I have to get out of his bed.

For some reason, I can't get up of the bed. What... is my weight getting a bit heavy, or is someone pulling on me a bit lower? And now that I realized that the heavy-sleeping skeleton was clinging onto my waist, I didn't get the urge to, nor want to scream my heart out.

I struggled myself out of Sans' grasp, but he's a bit strong, for a skeleton... 

"Sansy... wake up." I whispered He groaned, and fluttered his eyes open. 

"heya, doll." He said, with his voice still tired and a bit deep. I flushed of red.

"Hi..." I said.

"So... mind letting go?" I mumbled as I blushed a bit harder.

"w-whoops! haha, sorry, or maybe even better... apologies, madam." I laughed at his formality, and his dark blue blush.

"No, it's fine. Just... it's okay without formalities. You know, call me whatever you like!" I said, and he shrugged with one arm.

"alright... how about... miss teach?" I snorted at his new nickname.

"what? is that too generic?" He said confused, and I giggled at his comment.

"If it's okay with you, then... I'll allow it." I reassured. He grinned in response.

"Anyways... I need to change my clothes, so, please go out the room, okay?" I said, and he shrugged and teleported out of nowhere. I shook my head and changed...

I wore a (f/c) dress with some leggings up to my feet, and a (f/c) hoodie and furred boots to finish, since the weather is cold and chilly...

As I was about to exit the room, I felt a strange feeling. It wasn't something painful or mean a bad thing, but... I never felt so much butterflies in my stomach...

Am I mad, or was there something else residing deep within...? 

But, I've just met Sans a few weeks back... but, this feeling, I can't get enough of him. 

I shake out my thoughts and walk out the room...

~~~

I walk downstairs and saw everyone already eating. They have some spaghetti with a few of cinnamon bunnies... strange...?

I looked at Sans, and he quickly hides his face, blushing. Undyne elbowed him, which made me laugh.

"GOOD MORNING, (Y/N)! WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE SOMEBREAKFAST?" Papyrus asked me

"No thanks! I just need to go somewhere, for some... stuff to do." I replied

"Ok, but, you might need to eat first." Undyne said, and Frisk said something to her and silently mouthed an 'Oh'

"Alright, I'll have to get going." I said

"And we'll be going to our training today. Papyrus, are your ready?!" Undyne yelled

"I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, IS ALWAYS READY!" Papy said.

"And we. Are. OFF!" Undyne busted open through the window, with a crash, and Paps the next. Frisk was winking at Sans and wiggling her eyebrows at him, and she cautiously exited the house. I snorted and fixed the plates to wash it.