A Valiant yet Determined Warrior

(Y/n's POV)
---

As we were walking home, we saw a bright blaze of fire from far ahead.

"Oh no! Is something's burning?" I asked

"Whoops! Sorry! Just... having a harsh cooking lessons with Undyne..." Frisk replied, and she ran to the house resembling a fish(?) It was on fire

"Gosh, something's kinda fishy here...?" I punned, and Sans laughed in response.

"NOOOO! SHE HAS BEEN PLAGUED BY THE LOVE OF PUNS!!" Papyrus cried. I shook my head, giggling.

In the place we stood, there was two shadowy figures, and eventually came into view. One was my sister, Frisk, and the other was a tall fish lady with blue scales and red hair, she was wearing a black tank top and some jeans, finishing with an eyepatch. Her yellowish eyes looking at Frisk, happy.

"Here! (Y/n), meet Undyne!" Frisk said. 'Undyne' looks to the both of us, but when she looked at me, her expression and personality changed instantly. She looked shocked, but then was angered by my sight.

"Another human!?" Undyne shouted, and she took arm on her spear and aimed towards me, entering me in a fight.

"Human! It's either you give us your soul, or fight me! Make, your, choice!" She said, angered by the sight of being a human and all.

I just stood there, and do nothing. Some thing about this doesn't feel right, I'm having powers, and looked like human? I honestly don't want to hurt her

"Oh, so we're doing this the hard way, huh? Let's see if you can handle THIS!" She rained a few spears at me, I used one of my powers as shield to deflect her attacks.

"...What? Impossible!" She uttered. By then, I got nervous. She's gonna do it harder.

"(Y/n)! Be careful, just let me help!" Sans said

"No! I don't want you to get involved in this!" As the shield was nearly destroyed, she shot a spear by the arm. I hissed the pain, but in an instant, I get healed. No, this isn't a thing for humans, right?

"Undyne, right?" I asked her, she looked at me confused. "I just wanted a small talk, let's... stop all the fighting." I said.

"Seriously? A small talk? I gave you the chance to fight, but then a small talk?! Why am I going to ever be friends with you?" She summoned more spear attacks at me, and using the same tactics I did earlier, I survived.

"Look, the barrier. We also go home, and including your kind too, so..." I removed my indigo shield and moved my hand in front of me, signaling to stop.

"This has to stop. I don't want any more violence." I said. Frisk, Sans, and also Papyrus looked at me was sad yet astonished eyes. Undyne was looking through me.

"As a music teacher myself, I cannot tolerate this. Please, some humans are actually nice... Like my parents..." I said, my voice quivering on 'parents.'

I sniffled, and continued with my words, but I tried not to cry too hard... "You don't... have to... judge us, only by appearance. Mt parents... actually cared for you so much, as equal as his kids are." I point to myself

"...I'm sorry if all this talk make you offended, but... Undyne, accept us as your way you accept monsters. But, sometimes... keep it at a moderation, because..." I looked at Sans

"You don't want to be fooled by strangers, right?" I said smiling. I could feel Undyne started to get my words slightly.

I took a step towards her, but she armed still, I flinched. Frisk ran to Undyne and hugged her. She took a sigh.