Shattered Dreams

TW!: Serious topics/hints pertaining to r4pe, ab*se, s3xual 4ssault, Obsessive Love Disorder, toxic relationships, and d3pression.

A/n: Hello, this chapter mostly contains serious topics. Read at your own risk!

These are serious topics and should not be taken lightly. If you were once a victim of any of the sensitive topics here, I'm terribly sorry to traumatize you again with this chapter.

Honestly, if you do get horrified by this chapter, I don't expect anyone to forgive me for what I've done to traumatize you with those memories again. If you're angry at me for bringing this up to you once again, I apologize and I hope you still do fine after all that happened. 

(Why I wrote this? It's because I feel worried for any of you... I don't really have to know about any of your private life though, so please keep your life experiences to yourselves, just so that you could be safe from hackers/online stalkers. That's why I wanted to apologize for bringing this up to you again.)

(Y/n's POV)
---

"Ugh! It's no use!" I yelled in desperation. I stopped to look at my hands, which are now dirtied with rust and sweat.

"But, can I teleport here?" I wondered, looking around in areas of my room. Until I heard a noise, the sound of footsteps.

"Ugh... I haven't bathed in a day..." I said, sitting on the bed.

"Hello, my darling!" Tristan greeted happily as usual. I ignored his greeting and just raised a hand.

"Aww, you look so pale. Do you need something, darling?" He asked, patting my back lovingly. I can't help it, why is he so nice to me?

"Please, I don't wanna see you again... I needed to think." I said, moving away from his position, but he moved at the same position at me again.

"Tell me now, darling. What is it?" He asked, attempting to put my hand on my shoulder again, but I swatted his hand away.

"I can't tell you... and don't touch me." I said, crossing my arms. He looked at me unamused. He put his tray of my food and left without a word.

"Can I be able you get out of here?" I asked, and he just chuckled.

"Be patient, my darling. Sooner or later..." He said, his voice echoing in the halls.

"You can't hide me here forever, you know?" I said, putting away the tray on a round table near my bed. I stood and walked to the wardrobe.

I opened it and saw... so many fancy nightgowns and robes. Some of my clothes are in there too!

"How on Earth could he be so rich...??" I asked in shock. I checked again, and I couldn't believe my eyes. Those clothes were left untouched, but its texture still maintained soft and silky. I closed the wardrobe shut, and sat on the bed again.

"I must be going crazy... What is he doing to me?" I whispered, holding my head.

"Why do you want to be... mine?" I asked in horror.

"Do you really love me for who I am...?" I shuddered, and tears fell from my eyes.

"...I'm sorry." I dusted myself off, and took a clothing from a wardrobe.

"I'm not interested in you..." I went to another room, which is the bathroom, and bathed myself...

"I don't feel the same way to you..." I finished and changed my clothes into my chosen clothes. It was a (f/c) nightgown, knee-high, and long-sleeved. There was a little white bow on it.