Lewis ~ Attention

Charlie Puth - Attention

Since Lewis and I broke up, I heard the most ridiculous stories about me. I immediately knew who it was from. After 3 strange stories, I decided to contact Lewis but couldn't get hold of him. In retrospect, I should know that it was his intention. The rumors died down and it was quiet for a while.

A few weeks later, Daniel Ricciardo hosted a party in LA, and of course I attended it.

It was already after midnight and the atmosphere was good. I was dancing with a drink in my hand, and Daniel was dancing behind me. Our bodies were in constant contact with each other. I turned to face Daniel and leaned closer to his face. "You're a good dancer" I told him, which made him blush a bit. A huge smile appeared on his face as he laid his hand on my hip, his other hand already on my waist.

I looked behind Daniel and saw that Lewis was just entering.

I must've known that he would go to every party in LA, because I would be at one. Anger built up inside me. "Excuse me one second" I told Daniel and headed towards Lewis. He had his back turned to me, so I tapped his shoulder which made him turn around. He looked quite shocked. "Why have you been throwing that dirt all on my name?" I asked frustrated. Lewis looked innocently at me. "I didn't do anything!" He claimed, which made me sigh. I rubbed my forehead.

"You just hate the thought of me with someone new. You just want attention and I'm not giving in, Hamilton." I said and walked back to Daniel, planting a kiss on his cheek. I turned around and saw that Lewis was watching us, so I winked at him and turned back to Daniel.