Four

Saphira

Tonight was Liz's party and my sisters were over here being annoying, helping me get ready.

"Alright your makeup is finished." Milly announced, spraying the setting spray. I glared at her before Alana came out of my closet with outfit options.

"Short, but still appropriate." She said, holding up the first outfit.

"Tomboy but still baddie." My sister held up another outfit.

"Last but not least, the Peter magnet." Alana joked and I groaned.

"You're so fucking irritating." I said. She glared at me and folded her arms.

"Language." Her tone was teasing and I rolled my eyes.

"Just like your boyfriend." I smirked as she froze.

"Shut up." I laughed and she rolled her eyes.

I went ahead with the first option and followed my sister's downstairs

I went ahead with the first option and followed my sister's downstairs. "Bye Friday, bye dad."

"Wait a minute. What are you wearing? Alana and Milian." My dad shouted as my sister's were dragging me out of the house.

"She's fine dad, live a little." Alana defended.

"Yeah, she is strong little lady and will never let clothes define her. Besides, it's a party." Milian piped in. My dad stared at them before looking at me.

"I was never looking forward to this part. You growing up- I guess I trust you enough to let you slide but we are having the talk when you get back." He said as Milian slid him out of the door way. I slapped my palm against my forehead.

They were laughing and I practically ran to Alana's car. "You guys are the worst." I said as she unlocked the car door. I climbed in the backseat and scrolled through my phone.

mj🤍
where r u ?
this party blows

why tf are u there early?

mj🤍
had to leave before moms made me do chores

i wish i felt that statement.
but my dad almost fashion policed me because of my sisters

mj🤍
scandalous ?!?
cant wait to see it.

its cute but only for a party

We arrived at Liz's house and once we got there Flash, of course was dj'ing and I spotted Michelle in a corner, sizing up the room. I rolled my eyes and my sisters went to find Liz.

She saw me and walked towards me smirking. "Wow. If I were single I would definitely try to talk to you."

"Where is Gwen anyways?" I asked her, she shrugged before linking her arm through mine. She passed me a cup after making me a drink and I smiled.