Twenty One

SAPHIRA

AFTER THE FIASCO THAT HAPPENED WITH PETER AND STEPHEN I happily drove my boyfriend to the airport, unfortunately it was traffic. "Babe, I'm gonna run, I'm sorry." he went to undo his seatbelt and I watched him in awe. I knew it wasn't smart but I felt bad for getting this car and rarely driving, plus my skills could use some work.

"Peter, I am not leaving Roscoe unattended. I'll wait for you." he kissed me and I sighed as I watched him run through traffic. This caused me to scroll through TikTok and let music play in the background. [ All of the Lights x Kanye West ]

It wasn't even fifteen minutes later when an explosion occurred in the direction where Peter ran. I got out the car and used a Pym Particle I borrowed to shrink Roscoe and go back to Stephen's as quickly as possible. There was alot of commotion but I trusted my boyfriend to take care of himself.

On the way to Stephen's, I received a call from Pepper, but I ignored her and raced to Blecker street. I had my emergency bracelet on and suited up once I made it down to the under chamber. I noticed Stephen with a panicked face and goo in his hair. "Woah," I said trying not to laugh at my teacher.

"Not now Saphira," he spoke sternly, moving closer to me. "Where is that boyfriend of yours?"

"About that, he's fighting some guy with robot arms, I don't know—" Strange nodded at my words before making my significant other appear. Peter screamed, as he noticed the unwanted guests in cages. Stephen touched his shoulder, which resulted in another scream. "Be careful what you wish for, Parker." my teacher stated with a cut on his cheek.

The guy with the tentacles banged on the force field and I just studied his behavior. "Can you please explain to us what's going on?" my boyfriend asked, although I'm pretty aware of what's happening. Peter asked Stephen to do a spell for him, regarding memory maybe? While doing the spell the arachnid hero strayed Stephen away from his total concentration. If you ask me is kind of crazy because how were you a doctor before this and you allow a seventeen year old to distract you— I digress.

The spell had something to do with Peter wanting everyone to forget he was Spider-Man, but somehow the magic was triggered to bring in people who knew Peter Parker was Spider-Man.

That's a guess by the way.

"That little spell that you botched where you wanted everyone to forget that Peter Parker was Spider-Man," Stephen began looking to us. "It started bringing in everyone who knows Peter Parker is Spider-Man, from every universe into this one," Ding ding ding, I wasn't far off.

"From every universe?" he repeated, as I attempted to hide my smile. The multiverse is real.

"Stephen, I told you!" pulling out the notes from my phone that I had told him about months ago based off of a dream I had. "There is so much cosmic energy, it has to be going somewhere.." the two males took turns looking at my notes as I explained. "For there to be so little evidence but so much in my head and in my dreams, wow."

Strange gifted me my phone back as I stared at the visitors. "Saphira, don't engage with them." he said noticing me about to talk to the lizard.

"I can't even take notes?" I frowned as Peter pulled me closer to him. Stephen was explaining to Peter and I where the lizard came from and that we had to find these other visitors. Peter mentioned that he had gotten our friends another chance at MIT and he couldn't be seen interacting with the multiversal beings, making Stephen change a portion of his suit into a way to capture the characters.

_________________________________

NED, MJ AND PETER WALKED INTO the sanctum sanctorum after we pleaded to let them help us since it was plenty of bad guys on the loose. Stephen was reluctant but he trusted me so it wasn't entirely difficult to gain his permission. MJ engulfed me in a hug and I squeezed her back, "Oh my God, are you okay?" I nodded and she pulled away giving me a kiss on the cheek.