Blinding pain

I went blind from crying, my eyesight is blurred with tears. I sobbed and sobbed. The love of my life is dead. Our family, broken.. I went up to my wall and sobbed into it. I went to my scarf, which is now a mixture of both of our scents. I hugged it and buried my head into my pillow. I went to her room and saw dozens of flowers on her bed.

"Fulminis!" I said blasting even more lightning into the sky. Everyone will remember this day, the day my girlfriend died. I stared at my bed and then reached out my betrothal gift for her. I was going to give it to her the day she got back. We were going to host a huge celebration for Zym's return. I cried and opened the box. A gold ring that belonged to my mom. I gasped for breath and put it away. My hopes and dreams are shattered. I could've protected her if I went. I should've forced myself to go. Run away! I heard a knock and wiped my tears.

"Hey....." Noah said coming in. I looked down.

"I refuse to eat, to talk and to move." I said looking down. 

"Callum it's been two days." He reasoned softly. I broke down crying. 

"The council wants me to clean her room now..."

"No! Don't touch anything." I said quietly.

"She was only here for five days." He calmly reasoned.

"I don't care, don't touch her things!" I said more forcefully. He took a step back before exiting the room. I choked on tears and thought about her dead.

"He's smart and kind  and brave, and he's ma friend. Ma best friend." I replayed it over and over while getting up,

"I love you too Callum." Her voice sounded hazy in my ringing ears.

"Shut up!" Her voice sounded faint in my ringing ears as I tried to step forward.

"You're already weird." Her voice was pain.

"Let's  decide together! Goodbye Callum... Who likes startin wars and complaining! But ma new human friend won't be so popular. Is that a twinkle in your eye? I'm not good enough and I never will be. We should decide together! You can use ma key! I love you too!" Her voice rang in my head as i hit the floor when I blacked out.