Getting ready

"Ugh!" Rayla yelled pacing in her room.

"What's wrong? Kali said plopped on her bed. All the girls where there. Meorise, Kali, Ellis, and Saira.

"What's wrong is that all of you guys are in your ballgowns and ready to go. MA BOYFRIEND is already in the ballroom awaitin the guests, and i haven't even picked an outfit!" Really whined.

"Oh gawd, just let us help you!" Ellis said jumping onto her feet.

"It's the least we can do, all of us are moving in for christ sake!" Meorise said while fixing her hair in the mirror. 

"Yeah, even my parents let me stay!" Ellis said while walking into Rayla's closet. They put her in a starry midnight blue ball gown. Diamond earrings that had a pearlescent look to them. She had sparkling blue eyeshadow on. Rosy pink blush dusted her cheeks. Her hair was pulled back into a twisted braid bun. A crescent moon crown was placed on her head. With dripping blue and white diamonds typing it together. Glass heels were placed on her feet. Rayla gasped when she saw her reflection.

"You look like a princess!" Saira gushed.

"Well you are the prince's girlfriend!" Kali commented. Rayla looked at them with tears in her eyes.

"Don't cry! You'll ruin your makeup!" Meorise said. She was wearing a bright green ball gown. With real flowers as side sleeves, and her golden blondes hair in a messy half up held down. Rose gold leaves stuck out of some parts. 

"Okay I won't!" Rayla chuckled. Kali fixed her dark purple waves into a french braid. Diamond star earrings hung from her delicate ears. She was wearing a deep sleeveless purple ball gown. Stars littered the top of the bodice. She had silver heels to match her star earrings. 

Ellis fixed her deep red and gold ball gown. She had her brown hair down and in waves. The Katolis crown was fixated in her hair. She had very little makeup and jewelry on.

"Well, if everything goes well, she'll be queen!" Rayla exclaimed.

"Then we'll be related!" Ellis said. Rayla tackled her in a hug. Saira laughed. She was wearing an ocean blue ball gown, with her hair messily down with pearls growing from her head. Pearl earrings matched with her pearl necklace. She had silver eyeshadow and then end of her ballgown was messily ripped up and dyed dark green. She was wearing no shoes. 

"Ladies, it's showtime!"