Hair.

I woke up in a cold sweat. All I could remember was fallin asleep on Callum's shoulder outside. I felt drowsy and woozy. I slowly got up and walked to the iron bars. I saw Callum on the other side being forced out  of his cell. Skewing elf guards put his hands in cuffs and slowly started drawing runes. Callum slowly started walking. I felt a tear slide down ma cheek as i shifted my body position, craning ma neck, so that i could see every last bit of him before he disappeared. I felt all wobbly and fell onto ma knees. Clutching the iron bars for support. I looked up and gasped when i saw Respen pointing to his hair. I scrunched up ma nose and he rolled his eyes and started walking over.

"Your hair!" He hissed before running away. Ma heart dropped as i felt ma hair. It was sliced up to grazin ma shoulders. I gasped and covered ma mouth, tears wellin into ma eyes. Ma hair is cut, and there's not going back.

Extremely short one but i will explain. I was listening to very sad classical music and decided to have a more devastating mood for it. My family is going through a tough time so umm love and support is really needed bc none of my friends want to talk to me and i feel all alone.