Breakfast and kisses

Omg three more chapters to go! Jeez I'm gonna finish this fic today I'm kinda determined!

Rayla woke up to a heavy feeling on my chest. Callum slept peacefully on top of her. She yawned and shook him gently.

"Wakey wakey sleepy head." She said. Callum groaned.

"Go away I'm dead." He shouted while using her pillow to plug his ears.

"You're such an idiot!" Rayla teased as she got up. Callum moaned in response and tugged her covers closer to him.

"Why were you in ma bed in the first place?" She asked.

"I had a nightmare about the prison guy sticking a searing hot knife in my back. Oh wait, he already did that!" He said. Rayla sat down and softly stroked his hair.

"It's gonna be okay, we're gonna be okay." She said gently. Callum shot up and cocked his head.

"Hey!"

"You actually remember?" Rayla teased

"That's when Ez found out what we've been doing!" Callum said. They both burst into laughter.

"We were requested to go to breakfast this mornin with everyone!" Rayla said. Callum ran to Rayla's closet.

"What are you doing?" She asked smirking.

"They actually got you clothes while you were dead!' Callum exclaimed while poking  his head out. Rayla laughed as he threw her some clothes. She got changed into a lilac dress with silver embroidery on it. She put moonstone earring in and a beautiful silver bracelet around her wrist. She put her hair in a messy bun and picked her bangs. Then she ran to Callum's closet. She threw him some clothes and he raised his eyebrows.

"Just put it on."

"Okay okay." He said. He changed into a blue long sleeved t-shirt with gold embroidery. He put on dark brown khaki pants. Black boots and a golden bracelet. Rayla laughed when she saw him.

"C'mon!" She said grabbing his hands. She winced from the pain but kept running. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soren decided to sit next to Kali today. A huge dining table filled with fruit bowls and crystal plates was for breakfast. They had to wait for everyone to arrive to actually serve the real food. They were the first ones there so it was a little awkward. Soren decided to concentrate on Kali.  She had her hair down, letting her deep purple waves flow freely. Her hair was elbow length, and a silver star crown stood in it. Being younger then  Soren really interested him. Her skin was quite light, but had a slight purple tint to it. She had pearl white star markings under her eyes which made her look beautiful. She was wearing a white dress with sparkle silver mesh as sleeves that went off the shoulder. She had a star necklace that was actually glowing. 

"Ummm, how are you today?" He asked, his cheeks slowly going red.

"You do this every day! I've been here for almost two weeks!" She said cocking her head,

"Well, i don't really know how to talk to girls." Soren mumbled, binging his hand to the back of his neck. She burst into laughter, holding her chest while wiping tears away. 

"Is that what y'a think? Soren, you're amazin! And I'm pretty sure you can figure out how to speak to a girl! Doesn't your best friend have a girlfriend?" She said.

"Well, i actually did have a sister, and yes my best friend does have a girlfriend, but her and i don't really see eye to eye." He said.

"Had a sister?" She said. Soren looked down at his feet.