after party | 05.

"Shit," I groaned while rubbing my eyes

"Shit," I groaned while rubbing my eyes. I yawned while dragging my hand down my face.

I stood up from the couch and stretched, yawning once again.

Splattered all over the floor and couches of my living room were Simone's friends, Cal, and Travis, fast asleep.

After a long night of partying at the clubhouse, we ended up bringing the party to my apartment. Drinking, smoking, and blasting music until four in the morning. It was a wild night.

I rubbed my eyes while walking into my bedroom. I took my shirt off and tossed it onto the floor. I was about to kick my pants off so I could flop into the bed, but I had remembered that Simone was splayed out on the bed, knocked out.

I eyed her sleeping figure for a moment.

Damn, she's fucking beautiful. I gotta give that to her

I kissed my teeth and walked into the bathroom. Might as well stay up now that I'm awake.

My eyes flutter opened, and I began to stretch my body out on the soft bed

My eyes flutter opened, and I began to stretch my body out on the soft bed. Snuggling under the covers, I was ready to go back to sleep.

I sat still for a moment before my eyes shot back open, realizing this wasn't my room. I quickly sat up in the bed, taking in my surroundings.

I clearly wasn't at home.

I lifted the covers and looked down. I was only dressed in my bra and underwear.

"What the fuck?" I muttered while pushing my hair out of my face.

I just know my shit fucked up. Didn't even wrap my hair up.

I slid out of bed and found my clothes on the side of the bed in a pile.

I picked them up and they smelt like a bunch of alcohol, so I sat them right back down on the floor. Probably why I don't have them on right now.

I could hear the shower running from the en suite bathroom. I went over to the dresser and started looking through the drawers for some clothes to put on so I could leave.