in the name of love | 28.

"You wanna' play wit' my family? My daughter? My baby girl?" Henry O'Reily yelled while stomping his foot down into Ezekiel's stomach

Ezekiel's body was aching all over.  The beating he took from Ari had took a toll on him. Then he's getting beat up once again by Simon's father which is making things ten times worse for him.

Ezekiel coughed and blood spluttered out of his mouth. "I'm sorry. Im sorry, Mr. O. I'll give the watch back. I'll leave Simone alone, please. Im sorry."

"Fuck you." He spat out. "I looked at you like another son and you repaid me by putting your hands on my daughter and taking from her? Where the fuck is her shit at?"

"In the house. Im sorry. I never meant to hurt her. Im sorry. Don't take me away from my mom man. She doesn't deserve that shit."

Henry scoffed and pulled the gun he had out of his waistband and aimed it at him. "And my daughter deserved to be beat on?"

"No!" He cried. "That's not what I'm saying. You know how many black mothers lose their son's from gun violence each year? Don't make my mom a victim again please."

Ezekiel's plead had made Henry's face soften. Ezekiel lost his brother to gun violence when he was a teen and Henry was well aware of how something like that can hurt a mother. He almost didn't want to kill him. Key word almost.

But he needed an eye for an eye. Ezekiel could've taken his daughter away from him and he wasn't having that.

Henry took the safety off the gun and placed his finger over the trigger, letting a shot ring off. Ezekiel's pleads and cries were finally silenced once the bullet pierced his skin and landed right between his eyes, killing him instantly.

"Go in his house and go get my father's watch back." Henry ordered his bodyguard that he had brought with him.

"The defendant is to spend time in county jail until the 7th of January next year which is the date of the trial

"The defendant is to spend time in county jail until the 7th of January next year which is the date of the trial. Defendant's medical license will also be provoked until further notice. Court is adjourned." The judge bangs his gravel down before making his exit.