bed peace | 22.

"Simone!" My name was shouted from the doorway of my bedroom

"Simone!" My name was shouted from the doorway of my bedroom. But I was still half asleep. Snuggling deeper into the hard chest that was beneath me.

"Simone for real get up, yo." Another voice said but this time louder.

My eyes fluttered open with a groan. "Hmm?"

I squeezed them back shut and turned my head the other way.

"Get up. Your parents are on their way. They're like a couple of minutes away." April chimes in.

That's when I had really woke up. My eyes had popped open as I sat up. "You're fucking serious?"

"Yea." They responded at the same time.

"We gonna start cleaning up the living room so they won't get on your ass too much," Aaliyah says before they leave the room.

I shook Ari's shoulders to get him to wake up. I'm pretty sure he was tired from dealing with my drunk ass but too bad.

"What, babe? Damn." He muttered under his breath as he yawned.

After the dinner with his siblings, he ended up coming back over to my place after I repeatedly drunk dialed him.

"Get up." I hop off of him and picked up my shorts that were on the floor, quickly throwing them on.

"Ari," I yell while pulling on his black shirt and walking into the bathroom at the same time.

"I'm up. I'm up."

"You have to go. My parents are on their way up!" I rinsed my mouth out and spit into the sink.

"It's fine. It ain't no big thing if they see me." 

I splashed some cold water on my face and patted it dry with a clean towel. I walked to my bedroom and he was now sitting up.

I picked up his pants and shirt and threw them at him.

I looked at him as if he had just said the craziest thing ever. "You have to go."

"Why?" He asked.

"Because you have to. Now just please."

To avoid this conversation going on any further I walked out of my bedroom and began straightening the living room up along with April and Aaliyah.

The door to my bedroom opened up a few minutes later and out walked Ari fully dressed now. His face all frowned up. I could tell he was irritated.

I'll just make it up to him later.

"Thank you." I half-smiled. "But you have to go."

I grabbed his hand and practically dragged him to the front door.

"Simone." He removed his hand from my grip.

"C'mere." I turned around so we're now face to face. "And look up at me."