rivals I | 09.

"Oh, please Ari shut up

"Oh, please Ari shut up." Charlie retorted. "Paulie's been telling me about your recent visits to jail so I don't want to hear it."

I jerked my head back. "And? This don't got nothing to do with me and what I got going on. But I'm telling you Charlie, don't hang around with that boy."

I heard her huff loudly. "I'm older than you, so technically you have to listen to me."

"I'm not listening to anything. You're listening."

She sighed, clearly annoyed. "I'm not a kid. You're not bossing me around like how you boss Kali and Mikey around. I'm a grown woman."

I shake my head and run my hand through my hair. She's right. She is a grown woman but this guy she calls herself isn't good for her and as her brother Im not letting her mess with someone that isn't good for her. Then on top of that he's apart of a rival biker gang. That's adding fuel to the fire.

She clearly wasn't grasping the whole point. But as soon as she gets hurts by the same thing im warning her of she's gonna come crying to me.

I shook my head and took a swig of my beer. "Stop seeing that man or the next time you'll see him is when—"

"You better not finish that sentence." She snapped, slamming the serving spoon down onto the table.

"I'm just saying. I won't hesitate to do it when the time comes. You know he's a part of a rival biker gang and you still choose to mess around with him. He's only using you, but hey," I shrugged. "Keep acting stupid."

I didn't like getting into arguments with my siblings, especially when I'm being too harsh, but sometimes it was needed to get my point across.

She knew Hells Angels had continuous problems with the Phantoms that led to dangerous incidents, so for her to mess around with him was just stupid as hell.

The fact that she's deliberately being naïve pisses me off. Who decided to trust a man that belongs to a rival biker gang?

I got up from my seat at the kitchen island, stuffing my keys in my pocket.

"Tell Kali and Mikey I'll be back to see them around dinnertime."

I grab my jacket off of the coat rack before leaving out of the house.

𐩃

"She's hardheaded man. I don't need her to be in the crossfire of what we have going on." I stressed.

One thing I always tried my best to do was keep them away from this shit, and when they voluntarily put themselves in the crosshairs of danger, it pisses me off.

"Damn, that's crazy. I'd be pissed off too if my sister was fucking around with the opp." Cal empathized.

"Shit's crazy foreal." Travis mumbled before taking a pull of the blunt and passing it to Cal.

"Hmm." Cal handed it to me. "You need that shit more than I do."

I took a pull from the blunt and held it in for a bit before exhaling.

I looked down at my ringing phone and saw that it was Mikey. I answered. "Hello?"

"He's here."

My brows knitted together in confused. "Who?"

He kissed his teeth and huffed. "Who else, Ari?"

"I'm on my way. Make sure he doesn't leave." I told him before hanging up the phone.

Definitely going there to beat his ass.

I put the blunt out and sat it down on the ash tray. "Let's go."

"Where are we going?" Travis asked.

"David's at the house."

They immediately got up from their seats on the couch, ready to go. I grabbed my keys off of the table and made my way out of the club house.

Charlie must really be out of her mind if she thinks she's going to have that man in a house that I pay bills in. A Hell's Angel member at that.

 A Hell's Angel member at that

charlie so fucking stupid😭😭