bail out | 16.

"Messiah, are you fucking stupid?" I pop off as soon as the line connects

I had every right to do so given the fact that he had decided to be a snitch.

He sighed. "What are you talking about, Simone?"

I scrunched my face up. He was playing stupid and I didn't like that. He knew exactly what he did and he's acting as if he doesn't know why I'm blowing his phone up.

"You told them! You told them about what happened last night. No one told you to do that!" I was currently at home pacing back in forth in my robe.

After last night's events, I headed home to get some rest. It was just too much going on and I needed to get some rest if I wanted to help Ari out.

Today I was planning on going down to the precinct then heading to check on Charlie.

But my plans were quickly put on pause when my mother and father were blowing up my phone about an emergency meeting. My heart had sped up and I knew exactly what it was going to be about.

Before I left the hospital all my siblings agreed to keep this between us except for Messiah. He was hesitant to keep the secret for some odd ass reason.

"No, I didn't." He scoffed. "Stop accusing me of shit I didn't do."

"You really do the most. You're weird as hell bro."

I shook my head and hung up on him tossing the phone onto my bed. I was over it, honestly. Talking to Messiah only pissed me off even more and if I was going to go talk with my parents, I needed to be relaxed so I wouldn't get upset easily.

𐩃

Our lawyers and the rest of the family sat in the main dining room attempting to go over the events of last night.

As soon as I walked into the house with my security, we were getting straight to business. I was surprised that my parents weren't giving me an hour-long lecture right now.

But knowing them that's probably going to happen anyway.

"Miss O'Reilly it's imperative that you let us know what events took place last night. Please be 100% honest." Darell Onyx, one of our lawyers on our team suggests.

"Nothing happened." I keep my face blank, not giving them any hint that I'm lying. Sometimes it's better to lie.

"That's not t—"

"Shut up, Messiah." Jaliyah quickly cut him off, making mom and dad narrow their eyes at them in sync.

"Is there something you're omitting Miss O'Reilly?" Daniella Gram, another member of our team, questions.

"No." I simply shrug.

They're crazy if they think I'm going to tell them what went down that night at the casino. That would lead to them finding out I've been hanging out with members of a motorcycle gang and I don't want that.