rivals II | 10.

I pulled up to the house shutting the engine of my motorcycle off

I pulled up to the house shutting the engine of my motorcycle off. I hopped off my bike with quickness not even worrying about putting the kickstand down. That's how much I didn't care.

I used my key and opened the door, barging in. Cal and Travis were right behind me.

"Ari, is that you?" I had heard Charlie holler.

We walked into the dining room and there sat Kali and Mikey uncomfortably along with Charlie and David.

"Ari." Charlie stuttered over my name clearly shocked to see me standing right in front of her.

"Ari please." Charlie pleaded.

I glared at her. She knew shit was about to go down by the way I was looking. I don't know why she thought bringing a rival gang member to where we lay our heads would be smart.

David's eyes kept looking back and forth between Cal, Travis, and I.

"Shut up Charlie." I snapped. "You're crazy as hell for letting this man in my house."

David stood from his seat, puffing his chest out like he was about to do somethin'.

"Watch how you speak to her Ari. Don't be mad because your sister isn't in your control anymore."

"Get the fuck outta my house, David, before I fuck you up." I warned for the first and last time.

He walked over to me thinking that he'd be scaring me.

"You ain't beating me." He boasts, shrugging his shoulders.

I shoved him back some and swung on him knocking him right off of his feet.

"Ari!" Charlie had gasped. "He didn't do anything!"

David steadied his balance before swinging back hitting me on the side of my face. We began fighting going blow for blow. I had to give it to him he was holding his own. But one thing he wasn't going to do was beat me up in my own home at that.

Charlie was hollering at the top of her lungs, trying to get in between us to break it up.

Mikey snatched her back. "Stay out of it Charlie. You knew this was bound to happen."

David started to gas out but I kept on going. I continued landing blows onto his face until I saw red.

Blood was coming out of his mouth and nose.
My knuckles were becoming red from me continuously punching him.

"Alright, you got it, bro." Travis tugs on my shoulder.

I turn around to look at him before punching David one more time. I stand up and wipe my forehead. I huffed, trying to slow my rapid beating heart.

I looked over at Charlie and saw that she was crying. I looked back down at him and got irritated all over again.

"You brought his ass in here so you better find a way to bring 'em out of my house," I spat out before stomping on his stomach just for some extra damage, making Charlie even more upset.