i'll kill for you | 24.

"Ari wait! Ari!" The anger on his face was so intense

"Ari wait! Ari!" The anger on his face was so intense. My eyes widened as he went into his drawer and got his gun out, stuffing it in the waistband of his jeans.

I hadn't seen Ari this angry before. Of course, I've seen him upset but this time was different. He was out for blood.

He already had his shoes on and was out of our bedroom, scrambling to look for the keys to his truck or motorcycle.

I grabbed his arm trying to make him stop moving but he snatched his arm out of my hold.

"Simone stop. Nothing's stopping me from killin' him. So go in the room and sit down somewhere. Just don't leave this house. I'll be back soon." His voice was stern, as he pulled the couch cushions up.

"Ari just wait. Please, I need you to just stop and wait a second."

"You want me to wait? To just stop? Look at the fuckin' bruises on your neck Simone and tell me I'm crazy for wanting to kill him."

I stayed quiet, hot tears were rolling down my cheeks. It was bad enough that I was still worked up from what had happened earlier. My body was still sore and I just wanted his comfort. But all he wanted to do was go after Ezekiel.

He walked off. The sound of the door opening and slamming shut was heard soon after.

I went and picked up my phone, going straight to my contacts. The phone rang for a few seconds before the line finally connected.

"Hello?"

"Jaliyah?" I sniffled. "I need your help. Can you bring your medical bag too?"

𐩃

"Girl, who the hell did this to you?" My sister asked while inspecting my neck with her gloves on.

"Ezekiel." I swallowed the lump in my throat.

"We need to get some pictures. We're not letting this slide." She rummaged through her MCM bag to get her phone out.

"Just stop, please." I cried.

Her face softened as she looked up at me and she sat her phone down. "This not the first time, is it?"

She wrapped her arms around me, pulling me into a hug as I cried.

"I know it hurts Simone. The only thing that matters right now is protecting you. So please we need the pictures." She urged. "But I also understand if you don't want to."

"Okay." I sniffled and sat up.

I was done protecting his name. He deserves everything that's going to come his way.