Chapter 12

It's still raining and I have no idea who are they. Some creatures dressed in large black cloaks were flying with furious speed around us. They were similar to that creature in Harry Potter...what was it called? Something with D. Dementor yeah! It is very much similar to the Dementor. Louis and Adeline seemes as confused as me but the only difference is that they are only confused but I'm confused and scared as hell.

"Grab it Louis." Adeline shouted to louis and threw a wand to him.

A wand? As far as I remember, we had nothing with us right? Then from where did these wands appear?

Liam, they are wizard and witch.

"Adeline what about me?" I shouted and someone jumped on the ground like a samurai from I don't know where? Maybe from the sky.

Someone is here to save us.

"Someone is here, is here to save us. Someone is here to save us Louis, Adeline." I shouted but they ignored me.

I, Louis and Adeline were standing separately at a few steps from each other.Yes, the area is wide.

The samurai(What I've named that creature for a while now) is dressed alike the large black cloaks who were still flying with furious speed around us. They were scary as hell. Thanks to the moon who made these terrible creatures visible or we were dead.

"ADELINE." A stiff voice full of rage shouted which was more like a girl's voice.

The samurai threw off it's dark cloak and revealed a wondrous item which is enchanted with weak illusions and thaumaturgy like effects. The face of that creature is obscured by magical darkness and it's eyes glows red. The shroud which it's wearing is quite daunting. The faint sound of thunder rumbles from it's thread and small strikes of lightning wraps around.

With the right hand it slowly drew a large dark wand.

"H'ya, ADELINE." It shrugged and raised the wand in the air and yelled
'tir à la flèche'. A greenish blue light appeared on the top of it's wand and spreaded across the air and in a fraction of seconds arrow shoots started in the direction of Adeline.

"ADELINE." I shouted as Louis ran infront of her and yelled after raising his wand in the air "Protège."

A grayish light went into the direction of the arrows from Louis's wand destroying them all.

Oh my God! Thank you Louis! Huhh! I ran to them.

"You okay?" I asked to Adeline.

She nodded.

"Who are they? And why are they attacking us?" As soon as Louis asked my eyes fell on the dark creatures that surrounded us has opened their mouths to rows and with a furious speed were coming closer to us.

"L-Louis!" I shouted.

"What?" He yelled back and looked at me.

I pointed towards those creatures which were now a few inch away from us.

Adeline who is standing in front of me lifted her hand and shoved her palm forward. Her fire burned through the charging creatures. She closed her palm. The red wave pulled back before it burned through a tree. The dark creatures melted into the ground.

OH MY GOD! THAT WAS INSANE.

When we looked around we found out that the dark creatures were all melted and that creature who tried to attack Adeline has disappeared.

"Huhh." We all signed in relief at the same time.

"What was that?" I asked. Louis looked at Adeline to find out the answer.

"I don-I don't know." She didn't even look at us.

Is she lying or hiding something?

As soon as I opened my mouth to ask, red flames came out of nowhere and stroked Adeline, she fell on the ground.

"ADELINE." Louis and I shouted at the same time.

"Adeline, Adeline." We shook her.

"She is unconscious." Louis looked at me said.

That same red flame was coming towards Louis who was opposite to me.

"LOUIS TURN AROUND.THAT RED FLAME IS ABOUT TO HIT YOU." I shouted.

His eyes widened and he jumped on his left as he turned around and raised his wand towards that flame "l'eau."

A blue flame appeared from the top of the Louis's wand and both of the flames striked and after a huge flash both of the light disappeared.

Thank God!

"Louis,are you okay?" I yelled. He nodded.

"Who the Fook is this?If you have that much power, then come in front of me and fight! Don't attack like a coward." Louis looked around and shouted.

A smoke appeared in front of the Louis.

"Who are you?" Louis asked.

The dark creature who tried to attack Adeline with the arrows appeared.It's red eyes were focused on Louis.

Without saying anything it ran towards Louis and pushed him against the tree.

"LOUIS." I swear to God if anything happens to Louis...

Louis pushed it back and held it and gently slammed it against the wall and took that wondrous item out. I can't really see the face because of Louis's back but all that I can see is Louis threw that wondrous item and raised his wand....

W H A T?

(Author's Note: I'll improve I promise!😂 it's my first time so yeah! Also I love French!😁 BTW, I'll be uploading next chapter either next week or after two weeks because it's gonna be long. Have a great day or night xoxo)

QOTD:

The wondrous item:

The wondrous item: