Chapter 20

"Her death didn't make him feel guilty rather it gave birth to a confidence murdering ruth within him. A confidence of ruling over the world. A confidence that he could have anything he desired just by making people do whatever he wanted by putting their life at stake. He was convinced to use people nothing more like a thing and evil begins when you start treating people as thing without having any pity."

Louis, whose eyes were focused on Kendrix, asked "Was he expert at magic?"

"Yes, Alec is considered as one of the most brilliant mind this world ever had .He was very interested in magic, dark magic more precisely form the day he started learning and at a very young age he completed all his studies about the dark magic which certainly blew everyone's mind. Soon, by practicing it thoroughly he attained mastery in the dark magic. Long story short, at a very young age of nearly seventeen he was announced as the wizard having the most knowledge about the dark magic. His father including everyone around the Golillion were happy about him but eventually it happened just as everyone feared that is he misused his mastery on the dark magic after killing that witch. He gradually started destroying everything."

"Did he destroy everything alone?" Louis spoke up.

"Oh, no, no. He knew that a great unity or team is important for one's victory. So, he started turning people on his side."

"On his side? But how did people agree with him? Didn't they know that his intentions were against their ease?" Louis questioned.

"No one knew about his intensions. He picked random people whom he found alone and with the usage of his power he would make people's mind such that they did not even remember their true form. Those people knew only what he commanded them. Slowly, people started disappearing from everyone's house across the country and soon panic spread in the whole country because of which everyone ended up at Rath for the solution.

Rath was confused about the whole situation and couldn't think of anything. At that time, he was also worried about his son who wasn't found in his bed often at night and he couldn't ask his son either about his absence at night because he used to be very busy with the official work and in his free time Alec used to be busy. So, in order to clear about the absence of his son at the night, Rath decided to follow him one night.

Rath with him kept an invisibility cloak and wand ready so that as soon as Alec gets out of his room to leave the castle he could follow him without his knowledge. In the middle of the dark night, Rath heard the footsteps of someone. He put his invisibility cloak on and walked out of his room to see his son leaving the castle. He followed Alec outside the castle. To his amazement, his son was moving inside a dense, dark forest. The moon was on leave that day so the dense, dark forest appeared as dark as the color black. Finally, after walking for a long time Alec stopped. Rath was then not only surrounded by trees on all the sides but also a group of unusual witches and wizards. The fire in the centre made everyone around him visible but as he was invisible to them they without realizing Rath's presence bowed to Alec who was then disguised in different and dangerous black color attire. Alec sat on an immense throne. He informed his army that their training was now over and that day they had to accomplish their first mission. The mission was to kill Austin who at that time was the husband and father of his love Johanna's son. Rath was surprised to hear that his son wanted to win his love by killing her husband and after attaining this he would move on his next mission that is to be the ruler of the world. On hearing his son's statement Rath got furious and couldn't control his anger. He removed his invisibility cloak and yelled at his son. His son was amazed to see his father. The force of Alec was ready to destroy Rath but Alec commanded them to step back.

Alec walked to his father who was continuously asking him that how dared he think to harm the living beings of this world but Alec instead of replying anything started laughing at his father. He roamed around his father and with a wild voice he informed him that he would turn his thoughts into reality soon. Rath opposed him and took out his wand to attack his son. "I will kill you Alec. I won't let you do this." Were only words that were coming out of Rath's mouth who was shivering not because he was afraid but because of the fact that his own blood would repeat the history of the earth. As he raised his wand in the air, the army of Alec raised their wand against Rath and two wizards from Alec's army held both of his hand respectively.

Alec gave his father two options: either he just keep quiet and let his son do whatever he wanted or be dead. Rath was so angry at his son's ridiculous behavior that without thinking anything he pushed both of his hand back to free himself and raised his wand against Alec and attacked him. Rath's magic was so fierce that his son fell on the ground and was badly injured. "KILL HIM." Alec instructed. Furious Rath at that moment knew that he would take his last breathe any moment then so quickly he shouted "I curse you Alec that the child of the lady you love will be your slayer." As soon as those words uttered out of Rath's mouth, a grey bright light hit Rath from his behind, immediately he fell down on the spot and died."

(Short Chapter I know lol! I hope you liked it! Have a great day/afternoon/night)

QOTD: