Chapter 11

LIAM'S POV:

"C'mon." louis said and walked towards that bright light.

Honestly, I feel like I'm dreaming. Of course anyone would feel so. I mean I'm a normal 17 years old boy who was living a happy life with the sweetest mom, smartest dad and sassiest brother who was one of the most popular boy of our school.Yes, Louis was one of the most popular boy of our school.Why? Because he's cool, smart,good looking,rude, savage and it's the universal truth that girls are attracted to these kinds of boys.I don't know why? Anyways back to the topic, yeah so, my life was going very smooth, there was no friction.But suddenly one day my brother went missing and when he returned he claimed that he is a wizard.The girl from his class also turned out to be a witch. They have super powers. Zayn always used to tell me that louis has some superpowers and all when we were friends but I didn't really feel like that so I always chose to ignore but little did I know that his words or his predictions would become reality one day and I'll be leaving for an another world with Louis and Adeline at three in the morning. Who would believe this? I literally think I'm dreaming right now.

"Liam."Someone shook me.Adeline."C'mon,let's go." She said.

"Y-YEAH."I replied and looked up at Louis who was glaring at me. I don't have any super power like him but I have the ability to hear Louis's thought i guess.This glare is a warning to me which means that come fast or you'll be killed.

I smirked I also don't know why.So, finally I'm moving towards that bright light which surprisingly doesn't hurt my eyes. What an energy less light.

We entered the light and immediately met by a fascinating world.

W H A T? I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS? THIS HAPPENS ONLY IN BOOKS AND MOVIES,RIGHT?I'M IN AN ANOTHER WORLD? SHOULD I INFORM THE SPACE ORGANISATIONS ABOUT THIS AFTER RETURNING TO THE EARTH? LIAM PAYNE,YOU ARE IN AN ANOTHER WORLD BRO! CONGRATULATIONS. I MEAN THIS WORLD IS SO BEAUTIFUL,SO DIFFERENT.I'M AT LACK OF ADJECTIVES.

The light of a giant moon illuminates this world and bathes the lush landscape in a blueish light.With eachstep we take we slide forward a little more.I think right now we are in a forest or something. Wait? What about that light which lead us here? When I turned around to find out if that light was still here I was bewildered to find out long tress which were blue in colors.The light of the giant white moon made the color of those tress visible and what about that light?

"What happened kiddo?" Louis asked me who was standing at distance from me now so was Adeline.

"Where is that light which lead us here?" I asked them.

"Oh that? It disappears on it's own after completing it's task that is after leading us to the Golillion." Adeline answered."Now, come on." She added.

I ran to them and we started walking further.I wonder if I should trust my senses, surely a world couldn't be as seemingly pleasant as this one.

"So, what do you think of this world liam?" Adeline asked.

"Well,honestly it is beautiful so far." I replied honestly."But why are the trees blue in color here? I mean it feels so strange to see a blue tree plus the moon is so giant."

"I'm terrible at science kiddo, you know that right?So don't expect an answer from me."Louis said and I laughed.

After walking a long way in the forest, we decided to rest under a tree.

"It feels cold here, isn't it?"I said.

"Yeah." Louis agreed with me.

'Wait." said Adeline.She looked around and collected some dry leaves and woods.She closed her eyes and muttered something and opened her eyes concentrating on those dry leaves and logs. Soon a fire lighted on it's own leaving me surprised.