Chapter 35

"I'm so sorry." Marcella quickly apologized for running into someone in a hurry to find her sister.

All the belongings of the person which mainly included a journal along  with a lot of papers were on the ground. Without any further a due, Marcella sat down to collect all the papers which were spread over the floor mainly due to her. 

"Hey, it's really fine." Marcella abruptly looked up immediately recognizing the voice of the person.After arranging the papers she stood up smiling broadly.

"AURORA." Marcella exclaimed in excitement, hugging her childhood best friend gladly.

Aurora got confused, not sure who just pulled her into a tight warm hug for dropping her paper accidentally.

"Do I know you?" Aurora asked Marcella as soon as she let her go.

"No way Ray. It's me, hi, I'm the problem, it's me." Marcella laughed hoping that her friend would remember her iconic dialogue.

Aurora eyes widened on hearing that because she always referred to her best friend as the problem who used to always create a mess unknowingly and later she had to cover up for her to save her from detention.

"What the hell." Aurora's eyes were filled with tears. Tears of joy, tears of love, she never expected to meet Marcella ever again. He had lost hope, lost the sight of the path through which she could imagine her best friend returning. She never knew how and why Marcella disappeared but he always prayed for her well being wherever she was.

"Oh my god." Aurora was struggling to speak as well as to believe that her best friend was actually standing in front of her. She pulled her into a tight warm hug.

"Where the hell did you disappear?" She asked after letting her go.

"First of all stop crying." Marcella wiped her tears and continued "I'll tell you everything but first tell me how this happened?" In a serious tone Marcella questioned.

"And what about your tears girl?" She wiped her best friend's tears and continued "What happened?"

"How did you glow so much, like look at yourself girl." Marcella stepped back peeking at Aurora from bottom to top. "OH MY GODDESS."

"Oh God, Stop" Aurora grinned rolling her eyes.

"Shut up. Look at your sleek blond hair. Last time I remember they were short which honestly, didn't suit you at all but these blond hair just makes you look so royal only a crown is missing I swear Ray. And these rosy lips, have you started eating rose or something along with your lips your cheeks have turned rosy too." Marcella couldn't stop admiring the beauty of her best friend.

"Oh my god, Marcella. Stop. All of these don't really make any sense." Aurora reverted.

"And those eyes which are the perfect definition of a night sky on a new moon look prettier than ever." She ignored her friend and continued speaking.

Aurora laughed at the words of her friend which was seriously her habit. Marcella was just obsessed with her as much as she was with her but Marcella always appreciated her beauty as if she was the most gorgeous girl she has ever seen. She loved the warm, sweet smile of her. 

"Stop raising my standards Marcella seriously, because of you I have not found a single guy yet." Aurora joked.

"Maybe you're beautiful only in my eyes." Marcella chuckled.

Aurora laughed along with her too. "I missed you so much girl." Marcella could see tears emerging again in her friend's eyes.

"I'll disappear again if you cry again. I want to just laugh and make umpteen memories with you." Marcella told.