Chapter 51

Marcella's POV:

It's been a month since we settled on going to the library although there was nothing that piqued our interest. Also, the game of wangic between bleu and rouge is happening today. There's been a buzz of excitement in the air for a month now but the enthusiasm for the game has aroused since the break of the day. Everyone is just eagerly waiting for the match to start which starts in like fifteen minutes. This match is crucial because both teams have been holding the first position for centuries, and this game decides who will stay on top next year.If another team takes the lead, neither of them would mind. However, when one of these two teams secures the top spot, they can't stand being in second place. The primary factor is the place of origin for us. Individuals from the Blue and Rouge houses hail from towns situated next to each other. However, a misconception settled in both ancestral lines by their forebears is that they were made to live on their land against their wills. Astonishingly, both sides share an identical argument that has been passed down through generations instead of being resolved. So, this match is like a personal battle where they're trying to show their anger and defeat each other. I honestly hate all of these but I do love watching this game.

"I can't believe I've been made to wear this ridiculous thing." Louis' expression turned sour when he came out of the team room to reveal his outfit for the game which was a golden armor put on his body. His reaction to his attire was more funny than his costume actually appeared. All the three of us couldn't stop ourselves from laughing due to his frowning expression. 

"I look so fucking absurd." He declared his opinions on himself in the most vexing tone yet.

"Yeah. I agree." Adeline seizes the ideal chance to get back at him by playfully teasing him.

"That was the most helpful statement to help me. Thank you." He annoyingly said to my sister but she couldn't stop giggling.

"She's just teasing you, Louis." Liam got my sister's back and raised the golden color helmet he was holding in his hand in front of his brother.

"What the fuck is this now?" His eyes widened.

"For your head's protection." Liam informed him followed by putting it on his brother's head.

Anyone could confirm that Louis couldn't stop swearing inside just by looking at his face.

"Are you ready?" The captain of the team walked out and patted Louis's back.

"Absolutely. Let's go fight this world war." The captain seemed confused but me, my sister and Liam couldn't help ourselves from chuckling on Louis's response. 

The captain walked in after ordering Louis that he wishes to see him with the team in two minutes.

"Seriously guys, in this one month of training they didn't even mention this uniform once." He complained.

"They knew that on watching it, you'd run away." Adeline teased him again to which his response was a middle finger and then he walked in.

"Let's go grab a seat guys." Aurora came out of nowhere from my back. 

"Hey, Aurora." Adeline greeted."You seriously missed the most epic moment of your life." Confusion seemed clear on Aurora's face but Liam playfully asked Adeline to stop making both of them giggling.

"I want you to come with me." Aurora asked me.

"Okay then. We'll see you in the stadium sis." Adeline said and soon disappeared in the rush of the students with Liam.

"Are they dating?" Aurora inquired.

"Seriously, Aurora." I replied in amusement. "You want everyone around you to date. I think you should date. You're in need of it."