19

GIOCHI

CHAPTER NINETEEN

_

FAYE lay on top of Deimos as he slept. One arm was thrown over her shoulders while another was around her waist, securing her to his chest. Her head lay on his chest, gently rising up and down. She could see the peaks of tattoos on his skin, his shirt collar all messy. She wiggled her way out of his tight hold as his lips turned to a permanent pout in his sleep. 

She grabbed his light grey tee and gently pulled it up, giggling when would shivered at the cool air around. She laid it up against his chest, allowing for his full stomach and the bottom of his chest to be shown. She stared in amazement at the colorful artwork on his body. 

Intricate designs of faces, places, and other creatures stared back at her. Some in color and some simply in black and white. She moved her finger around one of the eyeballs drawn on his chest, tracing the lines so gently. She continued to trace his tattoos, enamored with the artwork of the man and the body. 

DEIMOS awoke to the feeling of something tickling his skin. He immediately noticed the cool air touching his exposed skin and his missing Mate. 

He knew she was the cause of the ticklish feeling. 

"Hmm," he groaned and lifted his head, his Mate straddled his thighs and stared at his stomach, tracing his artwork. 

"What are you doing, amore mio (my love)?" 

Faye looked up at the rough voice of her favorite person. 

"You're like a painting," she whispered. 

Deimos sat up, leaning against the headboard and pulling Faye against his chest. He brushed a hand through her wild hair before placing a kiss on her forehead. 

"Is that so, baby?" 

"It's like one of my drawings! Except they're not as scary," she whispered the last part. 

"My tattoos are scary?" Deimos fake pouted.

Faye looked up at him. "I didn't mean to make you sad! How do they get there?" 

"A gun." 

Faye gasped and Deimos smirked. 

"See, they are scary," she reasoned. "I was right." 

"Uh-huh, of course," he nodded along to amuse her. 

Faye began to mumble under her breath, grabbing his hand and twirling her fingers around with it. 

"Are you hungry?" He asked, looking down at the little fairy. 

"Uh-huh!" She began bouncing on his lap in excitement. 

Deimos hissed, feeling her butt rub against his cock wasn't the most subtle of things. He felt himself growing hard at the thought of plowing his big cock into her tight, little puss-,

"What's that?" Faye asked and tilted her head to the side.

Deimos looked at her. "What's what?" 

"That hard thing, in your pocket?" Faye reached down to touch his hard cock but he grabbed her hand. 

"Faye," he spoke in a warning tone. "What did I tell you about touching things before asking?" 

Faye pouted. "It was in the way!" 

"Then how about we get up and eat some delicious breakfast and I'll make sure it doesn't bother you again," he said. "Not until you're ready for me to plow your little-," 

"Okay!" She quickly crawled off his lap, rushing into the bathroom. 

Deimos heard the water run for about 15 seconds before shutting off and Faye re-emerged. "I brushed my teeth! I'm all ready!" 

Deimos got off the bed, walked towards the little fairy, and turned her around. "Uh-uh, I know you didn't do it that quickly." 

Faye sighed and went back to brush her teeth for real that time, Deimos watching carefully. Being a Demon, he didn't have to worry much about his hygiene as he didn't emit orders. He only did it to mask his true identity from Faye. 

When he knew she was done, he nodded. "Now, come kiss me. Let me make sure you are tasting clean." Faye blushed and leaned up, giving him a peck. "Nu-uh, I need more than that," he growled as she giggled and ran out of the bathroom. 

If Deimos loved anything, it was a chase. He loved being the predator, patiently waiting and watching until he was able to receive his reward. He gave her a few seconds head start because he knew she could never outrun him but she was sneaky and very good at hiding. 

"I'm coming to get you, little fairy," he growled, walking out into the living room. 

When he didn't see her or smell her scent, he moved to the kitchen. Still, no Faye. He noticed that Blue's cage was opened and the bunny was nowhere to be found. He assumed she had quickly let him out before hiding. 

"Oh, where is my little one?" Deimos looked around the rooms, carefully creeping around. 

He entered the library, looking at the big expanse of books. He had to admit, the previous owners did a good job with the decor and activities. "Is my little doe in here?" 

He turned his ears to hear a faint giggle and he could smell her. He was close. "I hope she knows I love a good chase," he growled, menacingly. "But the best part," he walked behind one of the sofas. "-is the reward!" He grabbed her from around the waist, lifting her into the air as she squealed. 

"Ahh! No, please!" She laughed as he tickled her. 

He stopped and held her close to his chest, letting her wrap her legs around his waist and her arms over his shoulders. 

"Time for my reward," he smirked before leaning in and giving her a big kiss. 

Faye was less unsure from yesterday, enjoying the feeling of his lips pressed against hers, a smile poking out from her. He began placing more kisses, moving away from her mouth and down towards her jaw and neck, suckling on the soft skin. 

Faye whined and wrapped his collar, pulling herself closer. Deimos growled against her, pressing a bruising kiss right where he wanted to mark her. But he had to wait. For now. 

He separated from her neck to see her panting and red in the face. 

"Did my baby like that?" He teased, holding her tightly. 

Faye only blushed and nodded, hiding her face in his neck. "Good, 'cause you're only mine."