34

FESTE E POI ALCUNI

CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR

_

DEIMOS froze, watching his picture-perfect Mate, dressed in white as the angels surrounding them, drop to her knees to do one of the most unholy of things, in public.  In Eternity.

"I-W-What," he grabbed Faye's wrist as she frowned, looking up at him. His zipper was already down and she was ready to pull out his cock. 

"I want to help you, to make you feel better." Deimos groaned, he could nearly come from her words alone. The casual innocence and intense desire to please him grew his hardness. 

"You want to suck my cock, hm?" Faye nodded eagerly. "You want to suck his cock in public like the little slut you are?" Faye cocked her head to the side. "Go on," he continued. "Pull out my cock. Help me feel better." 

Faye reached into his pants, surpassing his briefs and grabbing onto his hard cock. Deimos hissed at the hard grasp she had on his cock but she paid him no mind. She was on a mission. 

Pulling it out, she stared in awe as he began to drip, ready for her. "Go on, put my cock in your mouth. Suck on it, kiss me." 

Faye leaned forward, pressing a bruising kiss against his head. Deimos shuddered and grabbed ahold of her ponytail, thankful for the choice of hairstyle. Taking him into her mouth, she began to suck eagerly, tasting his essence on her tongue. She hollowed her cheeks, sucking him as hard as possible. Deimos began to thrust in and out, grabbing her head and thrusting her against him. 

"You love this, hm? Do you want to help me? Look at you, pleasuring me in front of everybody." Faye moaned around him, feeling herself become hotter and wet at his words. 

"The next time I'm hard, you won't be on your knees sucking me off. You'll be face down, ass up, as I'm pounding into that sweet honeypot between your thighs. You won't be able to walk for weeks when I'm done with you," he groaned and continued thrusting. 

"I'm going to come, Faye," he groaned. But she continued to let him use her face as he fucked her mouth. 

With a few more thrusts and a deep groan, he began to spray his spend in her mouth. Faye continued to suck until he pulled her off with a pop! and watched his red-hot member exposed to cool air. 

"Look at you," he whispered as she looked up. He wiped the remainder off the side of her lips, making her suck on his thumb. "Gods, you're perfect." 

Faye giggled and stood up, hugging Deimos tightly. He quickly tucked himself back away and pressed a bruising kiss against her swollen lips.  The two continued their walk as Faye stopped to smell each flower, spurting facts about each vegetable or plant they had come across. 

"What's a slut?" 

Deimos chuckled, looking down at her. "It's a girl who helps me feel good. Like you did." 

"Oh," she looked down. "Then, I like being a slut!" 

Deimos chuckled at her announcement. "You're my slut, baby." 

Faye nodded eagerly and continued pulling him along. 

A few hours after the two had finished their journey around the grounds, it was nearly time to get ready for the party. Returning to their room, Deimos quickly showered while Faye quickly wrote down in her diary all she had seen (and did) that day.

"C'mon sweetpea, we have to pick out your outfit," with a towel wrapped low on his hips, Deimos called over Faye. 

She quickly ran over, inconspicuously (or so she thought), getting a smell of his fresh scent. 

"I want to wear that one." She called, pointing towards the light green babydoll dress. With puffy sleeves and a tighter top but flowy bottom, it was a casual and comfortable choice yet he knew she would look effortlessly gorgeous in it. 

"Great choice, baby," he helped her dress quickly before doing the same. A black button-up and slacks adorned his massive body. The first few buttons were undone, showing his patchwork of tattoos and a sprinkling of hair that he knew made Faye crazy. 

"Ready?" Faye nodded and grabbed his hand. Small heels adorned her feet, making her slightly taller but he still towered overtop. "Now tonight, I want you to stay by me, okay?" Faye nodded and gave a verbal confirmation, good enough for Deimos.

The two entered the giant party room, classical music played as waiters carried around drinks and small foods on trays. Many other people stood around, dressed in elegant and beautiful outfits, socializing. Faye gasped at the incredible ice sculpture in the middle and the overload of entertainment. 

"Ah, Deimos and Faye, so glad you two could join us," Celine drifted over, smiling sweetly. "I'd like you to meet Adroniman." 

Deimos nodded and the two men began to converse. Faye still hung to his side but hardly paid any mind to the bald man her Mate was talking to. She wanted to look at the ice sculpture and eat from the chocolate fountain. Sneakily slipping her hand out of Deimos' as he was too distracted by the men beginning to surround him with the conversation, she slipped away. 

Walking towards the ice sculpture, she bumped into the side of another person. 

"Oh, I'm sorry," a sweet voice spoke to her. Beside her stood a woman with long black hair flowing down her back. Her glassy skin and dark brown eyes seemed to comfort her. 

Faye shook her head and shyly responded. "I-It's okay," she whispered. 

Sensing her shyness, the girl smiled brightly and held out her hand. "I'm Divine!" 

Faye giggled and greeted her back with her name. "Are you here with someone?" Her new friend asked. 

Faye nodded and pointed towards her Mate, seeing him still distracted. 

"Is that your Mate?" Faye nodded again. "No, way, I have a Mate too! He's the guy over there in the gray!" Faye looked at the man she was referring to. He was tall like Deimos but had chocolate hair and blue eyes. His features were softer and he seemed calm. 

"I'm going to try the chocolate," Faye pointed towards the fountain. 

Divine smiled. "Great! I'll come with you!" The two linked arms and set off on their journey to the chocolate fountain. They filled up their plates and began to dip the marshmallows, strawberries, and other fruits in the hot chocolate. 

Turning around with their plates full of chocolate, Faye smushed her plate into the back of the girl in front of her. The once-white dress now had a giant brown stain dripping down the back. The woman froze, stopping her conversation and looking down behind her. 

"OH, MY, GOD," she gasped, screaming at the damage. 

Chaos began to ensue as workers began to help her wipe it off. The men she was with grabbed wet clothes and began to clean. But nothing was working. 

"You," she hissed. "You little, vile, creature. I'm going to make you wish you were never born." 

Staring at the woman with wide eyes, Faye's heart raced. Watching her anger rise, she did the only thing she knew how to do. Run away.