40

DOPO MATTINA 

CHAPTER FORTY

DEIMOS was the first to wake up. He noticed Faye wrapped in his side, his heavy arm thrown over her waist. She tucked both legs up to her chest and pressed herself tightly against him. Soft breaths escaped her chest and her eyelashes fluttered against her cheeks. 

He sighed and leaned back, pressing a kiss to her forehead. He breathed in her sweet scent, brushing back her hair from her forehead. He was so enraptured in her, everything about her. 

Hardly can you find love as intense as ours, he thought. He knew of love, he'd heard it and seen it from the heavenly goddesses who gush over any proclamation. He never thought he'd be worthy of it though. His proof was lying next to him, in the form of a gentle girl with wavy hair and soft lips that poured love when pressed against his. 

He swore she could ask him to burn down the world and he would. He would send bombs of fire to destroy the world if it meant she would be happy. She would be looking at him with those big eyes that were staring at him. 

She moaned and wiggled around, stretching and yawning. She blinked rapidly and stayed close to Deimos, wanting his heat. 

"Hi, baby," he muttered and pressed his lips to hers. She separated and giggled, cuddling closer to Deimos. 

She winced as she moved her legs around, a subtle gesture that made Deimos place his hand on her lower belly. "Are you sore?" He asked, rubbing gently. 

She shook her head and held on tightly to his hand, making sure he continued his gentle massage. 

"Not really," she muttered. 

Deimos knew she was downplaying to not make him worry. He smiled and dropped his forehead to hers. "Did you like it?" 

Faye looked at him as the scene was quite funny, he was too close for her eyes to properly focus. "What?" He was making her nervous. 

"When I was thrusting my big cock into your wet-," 

"Stop!" She cried and backed up, giggling as Deimos rolled over the top of her completely, pressing kisses against her ticklish spots. 

Deimos captured her lips in his own and hummed into her sweet contact. He separated and began to kiss down her body, still naked from last night, before settling in where he wanted. Between her legs. 

He began to eat her out like a starved man, loving her taste and small hands grabbed at his hair. She moaned and whined, wiggling against him as he sucked her clit and teased her. After teasing her for too long, he gave her pleasure and forced her to come. 

He crawled back overtop of her and kissed her forehead as she captured her breath from his quick and intense ministrations. 

"I was selfish and I had my breakfast, let's go get you some," he rolled out of bed, pulling her with him. 

He gently dressed her, pressing kisses all over her body: to her knees when he helped her into some clean underwear, her belly, and shoulders when he dressed her top, and finally ending at her forehead and nose as he got her toothbrush ready. The two danced in peaceful harmony for the morning: when she was brushing her teeth, he brushed her hair. Then when she was finished, he had a dollop of moisturizer ready for her, rubbing it gently on her cheeks. 

She pressed a kiss to the bottom of his jaw as a thank you and followed him downstairs. She cut some breakfast bread for the two as he began to cut up some fruit from the garden. 

"No, this isn't for you!" Faye turned around to giggle as Deimos was busy struggling to remove the fruit from Blue's grasp, the little bunny was fervent in his attempts to eat their fruit. 

Faye sneakily gave Blue a few leftover berries that weren't needed in her dessert for later. After Deimos had shooed the little bunny away and threatened to tickle Faye if she didn't stop laughing, the two sat down to eat. 

Deimos pressed kisses to Faye's forehead consistently throughout the meal, so elated that her sweet food was filling for her and him. He was proud of his girl, she was able to bake so effortlessly and he knew that if he tried to touch that oven, there wouldn't be many remnants of the house left after. 

"Are you ready for a bath?" Deimos gently pulled Faye to his chest after refusing to let her clean up their plates. 

"A bath?" Faye gasped in excitement as Deimos picked her up, letting her wrap her legs around his waist. 

He made his way upstairs into their master bath where the large bathroom sat. "I have a present for you, close your eyes." 

Faye was set down on the bathroom counter and slapped her hands over her eyes much harder than expected, making her wince. "Gentle, baby," he removed her hands and kissed the soft skin behind them. He moved her hands back to her eyes (much less aggressive than her) and rummaged through the cabinets. 

"Okay, look." She opened her eyes and saw Deimos standing with a new bathrobe, one that was light pink and adorned her name in white cursive stitching, and other bath bombs and gels that were sure to sweeten the bathing experience. 

"Deimos!" She flung herself at him, wrapping her arms around his shoulder tightly and closing her eyes, whispering her thanks. 

"Alright let's get you all relaxed, hm?" He kissed her temple and helped her undress, starting the hot water and letting her choose which gels and bath bombs to add to the tub. Faye watched in admiration as the water bubbled and sparkled, heating up enough that Deimos made sure was safe to not burn her delicate skin. 

"You'll join?" She brought her hands to her mouth, gently chewing in nerves. 

"Of course, sweetheart," he tugged her hand away from her mouth, pressed a kiss to her lips, and began to strip as well. 

He got into the bath as Faye appreciated his tight tush and then stared up at his little Mate. 

"Coming?"