30

ROSSA 

CHAPTER THIRTY

_

FAYE was in for an ass-whopping. 

When Deimos had woken up, he noticed his Mate was not cuddled in his arms. While it wasn't uncommon for her to quietly sneak away to bake in the morning or play with Blue, when he entered the living room and kitchen, she was nowhere to be found. 

Searching around the entire upstairs, in the shower, closest, bedrooms, and all areas, still she was not there. "You better come out right now little one," Deimos growled. "This isn't funny." 

But alas, no Faye. He searched outside, looking around the garden, back yard, everywhere for his sunshine. "Il tuo culo è rosso quando lo trovo (your ass is red when I find it)," Deimos growled under his breath. 

Where was the little minx? Did someone take her? Did his father come down and-, No. He couldn't be thinking about that.

When Deimos looked down the gravel road outside of the cottage, he noticed something strange. Fur. Rabbit fur. 

Little girl, he thought. You're done.

Huffing as he hiked down the gravel road, he began to notice tell-tale signs. Quickly piecing together what he knew had happened, he stomped his way down. His Mate had decided to take Blueberry on a stroll through the forest, something she had been begging Deimos to do. But when he said no it wasn't safe, he didn't realize she was planning on doing it anyway. 

"What do I have to do with the brat to get her to listen?" Immediately, images of her naked, panting as sweat sheened against her pale skin, two hand prints laid across her ass as he thrust in and out of her wet, hot-,

"FAYE!" Faye jumped as Deimos continued his stomping, sticks, and bushes trampled under his feet. Faye knew she was in for it. But she hoped if she played her cards right, she wouldn't get the ass-whopping she deserved. 

"SEI PAZZO (are you crazy)?" Deimos yelled. "Imagine what happened when I woke up and you were nowhere to be found." 

Faye noticed the darkened look in his eye as he finally made his way over to her. "B-But D-, B-Blueberry wanted to w-walk," she whined. 

"That's it, your ass is mine." Deimos quickly scooped her up, grabbing the makeshift leash from her hand as he threw her over his shoulder. 

Her dress flipped up leaving her ruffled white underwear to shine. Blueberry hopped alongside the giant monster, unaware of what was happening. 

"Deimos!" Faye whined. 

SMACK!

Deimos' hand left a bruising kiss on her pale backside, not carrying who was around. Given, that they were in the forest in the back he knew nobody was around.

"You," SMACK "do," SMACK "not," SMACK  "walk" SMACK "away." In between each word, he left reddened against her bottom. 

"I'm sorry!" Faye cried out, reaching back to cover her quickly bruising backside. 

The walk back was much faster than her previous leisure walk. Deimos grabbed her ass, squeezing to get his anger out. 

Faye knew he was just beginning. Arriving back home, he made sure the door was closed before letting the bunny bounce away. Keeping Faye over his shoulder, regardless of her protests, he began his walk upstairs. 

"Your ass is red," he threatened. "I'm going to spank you and then make you cum so many times you'll never want to leave me again." 

Faye moaned at his words, landing on the bed with a bounce when he threw her down. 

"Get your ass over here," sitting on the bed, he tugged her over his lap. She wiggled in his lap, attempting to free herself. Grabbing both of her wrists, he held her down. 

Pushing up her dress and tugging down her white panties, he stared at the quickly reddening skin. 

Squeezing her ass, he spoke. "After each one, you are going to apologize and count." 

Faye whined and did not give a reply. 

SMACK! "Understood?" 

"Y-Yes, D-!" 

SMACK!

"O-One, I'm s-sorry!" 

Deimos knew she was trying to get him to stop with her pouting. Regardless of the blood rushing to his cock, he wouldn't let up. 

SMACK! 

SMACK! 

SMACK! 

After what seemed like forever (but was only 20), Faye was sobbing, apologizing again and again under her breath. 

"I-I'm so-sorry, I-I'm sorry!" 

"Ti farò pentire (I'll make you sorry,)" Deimos growled and reached down between her legs, keeping her locked in, he felt between them. 

Wet, dripping down her thighs. 

"Naughty girl," he growled. 

Rubbing her clit, Faye squirmed to get closer to the pleasure. 

"The next time," pausing, he thrust his fingers inside of her gently, "you want to leave without telling me," reaching around, he immediately found her spot, rubbing harder and harder, "You will remember this." 

And with that, he began to move his arm and fingers back and forth in such an intense motion that she couldn't get away. The constant pleasure made her scream at the top of her lungs, Deimos was glad for the privacy. 

"Deimos!" Screaming, she came intensely. Faye reached back to stop him but he did not stop, pulling another and another orgasm from her shaking thighs. Snot and tears ran down her face as her pussy was in a constant state of pleasure. 

"This," he growled, slapping her pussy, "belongs to me." 

Faye cried out as he pulled one last orgasm from her, removing his fingers to continue to rub her clit to allow her to ride it out. 

After she finally calmed down, Deimos lifted her back up, setting her upright on his lap, careful of her sore bottom. 

"I-I'm sorry, D-," Faye cried, latching her arms around his neck and pushing her face into his neck. "I-I'm sorry," Deimos rubbed a comforting hand up and down her back. 

Deimos and Faye sat in silence as she laid her head on his shoulder, gently sucking on his neck in a motion that soothed her. 

"Baby," Deimos pulled back, looking at her. Wiping her tears, he frowned. "Do you know how scared I was when I couldn't find you?" Faye shook her head. 

"I j-just wanted to take out Blue for a walk," she whimpered. "He wanted to see the pretty trees."

Deimos sighed. "Honeybee, I know you're getting used to having more freedom, but when I tell you no, that means no. This time it was for your safety.

Faye nodded and leaned back into him, Deimos wrapped his arms around her back and held her close. 

"Now, let's get you cleaned up and go downstairs and make some muffins, hm?" 

Faye perked up, looking at him. "R-Really?" 

Deimos nodded. "Really, orsetto (baby bear).

"O-Okay." Faye quickly placed a kiss against his lips. Deimos growled and grabbed the back of her neck, pulling her into him as he placed a bruising kiss against her lips. 

"I love you, baby," Deimos whispered. 

"I love you too."