23

SOLO AMANDOTI

TWENTY-THREE

-

DEIMOS growled against Faye's neck.

"C'mere," he placed a bruising kiss against her lips. "Gods, I've missed you." She giggled as he left ticklish kisses against her sensitive neck. Wrapped around him like a bear to a tree, he carried her up the stairs and into the bedroom.

"You made me feel really good last time, now I think it's time to return the favor..." He whispered and pressed a final kiss against her lips. "Can I make you feel good, baby?" Faye nodded, out of breath. Deimos paused, brushing his thumb across her pink cheeks. "Cosí perfetta (so perfect)," he whispered. "Words, sweet girl, I need words."

"Y-Yes, Deimos," she cried, impatient and needy for his touch.

"Patience, my bee, I want to take my time to unravel you," he slowly took her sweater off, kissing down between her chest before reaching around to undo her bra, looking into her eyes for consent. "May I?"

She nodded, wanting him to do something. When her bra was released, he wasted no time in leaning down and capturing a pink nipple in his mouth, sucking and flicking his tongue.

"O-Oh!" She cried, arching her back.

His hot hands moved down her body as he made hickeys on her chest. There, he thought. Now everyone will know who she belongs to. Not that they questioned it before. He slowly removed her skirt and underwear, feeling her slick on her thighs.

"What a pretty girl, look at you," he leaned back, looking at her. "All ready for me, wet and panting. Wanting your Mate to touch you, hm? Is that what you want, my little slut?"

Faye didn't know what slut meant but she eagerly agreed. I'm the biggest slut ever!

"Say it," he commanded. "Say you're my slut."

"I-I'm your slut!" She cried.

"And what else?" He removed her hairband from her ponytail, letting her hair fall.

An angel, he thought. How ironic, I am the devil and she, the perfect, bright, light, is my guiding angel. A call to redemption. 

"I-I don't know!" She cried, pouted, and overstimulated already. Tears sprang to her eyes.

"Shhh," he whispered, pressing another kiss to her forehead and brushing back her hair, looking at the literal goddess in front of him. "You're my good girl, my perfect baby. That's what you are."

Faye blushed, pulling him down on top of her. "I love you, Deimos."

Deimos looked up at her in awe. She had never said it yet. His heart lept in warmth and he knew he felt the same. "You are my sunbeam," he whispered against her lips. He connected them, pouring all his love into the kiss. "I love you, my perfect Mate."

He continued his path down her body, placing hickeys and bruising kisses full of love against her drastic pale skin. He finally made his way between her thighs. The smell of her scent was so strong in the air, he was burning with desire for her. No, not desire.

Love.

"I'm going to make you feel really good," he growled, looking up at her nervous face. "Just lay back and enjoy this, baby."

And with that, he dove in, feasting upon her like he was starved. He couldn't get enough of her taste. Faye whined and dug her heels into the top of his back, crying out in pleasure. He sucked on her clit, rolling it between his lips and tongue. He dipped down, sucking the nectar out of her.

"D-Deimos! P-Please!" She cried.

Deimos slowly slid his finger into her, curling it and finding the one spot to drive her crazy. He returned to her clit, sucking and stimulating her.

"I-I'm going to, something's happening!" Faye cried, her eyes tightly shut.

"Let yourself go for me. Be a good girl and let yourself come for me."

With that, he returned his ministrations, pushing her over the edge. Faye cried out, tugging at his hair tightly and feeling an explosion of stars and power flow through her body.

"There we go," Deimos slowly stopped, crawling back up and holding her tightly against his body.

He quickly discarded his shirt, knowing that skin-to-skin would help the most with the potential sub-drop she could experience. "It's okay, my sweet girl. You did so well, you did so well," he reassured her, kissing her forehead and brushing back her hair from her eyes. "Sei tutto ciò che voglio e anche di più, (you're everything I want and more)," Deimos whispered as Faye closed her eyes, gently sucking on his neck as her coping mechanism.

"I-I do-don't know what you're saying," she whined.

He kissed her eyelids, apologizing. "I apologize, my girl, I must teach you sometime. I love you, my star."

Faye giggled. "I love you too, Deimos." They both never wanted to stop saying it. 

Deimos wrapped his arms tightly around her shoulder and back, pulling her even tighter to his chest.

"Shh, just sleep. You've had a big day, my big girl. Sei il mio sogno (you're my star)," and he gently closed his eyes, dreaming of her.